80: Visit(Yurio X Reader)

Important announcement
Firstly I want say thank you so much for always reading & voting my book ~
Second I want to say I have discontinue/end this book ~
But don't worry I will continue again this book after YOI Movie(or Season 2) came out. (Or not)
Anyways thanks ~

Suprise Visit

Yurio X Reader

Your doorbell rang as you were finishing cleaning up. “ I wonder who that can be. I’m not expecting anybody. Maybe it’s the mailman. Did I order something?” you thought as you put everything down and went to go answer the door. Once you answered the door you thought you were dreaming.

“Yuri? Viktor!? Yurio!?”

“(Y/N)!” Viktor exclaimed and enveloped you in a hug.

You giggled and hugged him back. “Hey Viktor, nice to see you.” You two let fo of each other and you scooted back a little to be able to address all of them. “So, I don’t mean to be rude, but what are you guys doing here?”

An  hmph/tch  came from Yurio and he looked away with his arms crossed like it didn’t matter.

“What you don’t like us anymore?” Yuri asked.

“No, no! That’s not what I mean, it’s just I really thought that you guys would be busy for a while with skating and other stuff. Really I love seeing you guys and having you over.”

Yuri and Viktor laughed at your response, you got embarrassed and your face turned red.

“Where’s Georgi and Mila?” you asked trying to change the conversation.

“Oh,” Yuri said suddenly remembering something. “Well, they had a practice skating to get to together, I have something to go to, and so does Viktor.”

“Okay, so what are you doing here?” you asked now confused.

“Can you babysit Yurio?”

“Yeah, he would be at the dorm/house alone and didn’t want to be, so we decided to bring him here.” Viktor explained with a smile.

You turned to Yurio and saw him still looking in the opposite direction, seeming to not care. You rolled your eyes and grabbed is arm and pulled him by your side.

“Yeah, I’ll do it.”

“Okay, cool. Last time we left him alone he didn’t stop complaining about how bored he was. “Yuri said then checked his watch. “Anyways, we would like to stay, we really would but we have to go. Maybe we can all hang out afterwards?”

“Yeah of course, will you guys be able to stay for dinner? Will you be done by then?”

“Maybe not…” Viktor said. “…But we’ll be in time for dessert,” he smiled.

                “Okay, sounds like a plan. Be sure to tell Georgi and Mila.” You gave Viktor a goodbye hug and said bye to Yuri.

                “Well, would you like anything to drink?”

                “Yes, please,” he said quietly and sighed as he sat on the couch.

                You came out of the kitchen with a glass of ice and a can of Coke and set it on the table by the couch. He had been flipping through the channels on the television until he gave up on looking for something and kept it on.

                “What’s wrong with you? You’re acting weird.”

                He sighed. “I’m just tired and it sucks being the only member not having anything to do.”