41: ~ Overseas ~

Off to Overseas...Or Not?

You are considering going to overseas to study. But you are not sure if it is the right decision, do you really want to leave? So, you ask him, your boyfriend, for his opinion.

Yuri:

He is practicing skating with his coach(Viktor)while you are standing at the other side of the fence, following him with your eyes and thinking at the same time. After a few hours, they end the practice and Yuri walks over to you. The both of you walk home, side-by-side, in silence.

You: Yuri...

He: Mmm? *looks at you with his cute smile*

You: *looking ahead of you* Yuri, I'm thinking of going overseas to study but I want to hear your opinion before I decide Silence.

You turn to face him as several minutes has passed and he has not replied. His face is fallen and he is sulking.

He: *mumbling loudly to himself* Yea, sure, go why don't you?

You are suprised but then he continues.

He: You wouldn't like the food there. You would get lost, not knowing how to go to places. You wouldn't know anyone and you would feel so lonely. There would be no one to take care of you. You wouldn't have enough money.

Then, you start laughing as you look at him, mumbling away. You realize that your heart belongs to only one place and that is here. You grab on to his arms and whisper: I'm not going anywhere

He: *innocently* Really? You nod your head a few times. He smiles and kisses your cheek.

Viktor:

He is sitting on the dinner table drawing while listening to songs. You are sitting opposite him with your laptop before you and some papers. You are calculating and writing it down with a serious face. Viktor glances up and notices it.

He: What are you calculating?

You: *absent-mindedly* the amount required to study overseas

He: *confused face* To study overseas? Who?

You: *glance at him before returning to calculating* Vitya, I was thinking about going to overseas to study.

He looks at you but you don't realize it since you are busy calculating.

He: Have you decided?

You: *looking doubtful*I'm not too sure myself. What do you think, should I go or stay?

He: (y/n), you can't just quit your school here, your mum won't allow you. Besides it would be really expensive!

After a pause,

he continues: *grins* I will teach you kay? You smile from ear to ear at the thought of spending more time with your beloved Nikiforov.

Yurio:

Yuri just woke up, holding his pillow in his hand, he goes out to find you. He sees your computer on and goes over to take a peek. he tillts his head and frowns slightly as he sees the page is about travelling costs, course fees, facilities and accomodations. Just then, you walk in.

You: Yuri, you awake already?

He: (y/n), why are you looking at this? Is your friend going overseas?

You: Oh, no, I was thinking of going to overseas to study and was just about to ask you

He: *looks at the computer screen and looks at you* Why do you want to go so far away? He sees your thoughtful face and walks over to you.

He: You should continue studying here since you are used to it. We could go on a vacation someday. Besides, *softly* I would miss you very much.