Fang laughs hardly, "Oh.. mann... I don't know that she knows about me. How did you know that?"

"I've known your identity since a long time ago."

"Oho...?? Then why did you let me doing my plan?? Aha.. it's because I've been your fake best friend, right?"

"I never trust you from the first time I met you."

"And you said that Fang's already died, just now.. why?" Asked Pang.

"We don't have to tell you," answered Shouto.

"Oh, seriously, I don't believed that you guys are fall to our hand!! YESS!!! THIS IS ALL MY IDEA!! I'M SO CLEVER!!!"

Shouto face palmed and whispers to Kei, "Is he crazy?"

"I think so," Kei whispered back.

After that, Fang--I mean Hans revealed himself in front of them. He turned off his disguises.

"So, this is your game, huh? From the start until now?" Ask Shouto.

"Yes!! And you have helped us to complete our plan, Kei, to find the correct people. You think who made Ochobot? ME! And I told you to give your and your friends' powers to Ochobot. And then to make sure that Boboiboy and his friends are strong enough to help us get those power spheras, I gave him some enemies. Adudu, Fang, Ejojo, Adudu's mom, Kaizo, Borara, and other enemies are my army to practiced their powers."

"Hmm.. I think I understand your game, Hans," Keizia look down at Hans.

Suddenly a space ship arrive at the mansion. And Kaizo, Pang and Hans going in to the space ship. Some of the TAPOPS' members bow down to Hans when he's walking to go into the space ship.

"I let you guys free right now.. but next time, I'll crash you."

*end of flashback

Everyone didn't say anything after heard that story. They still can't believe the truth.

"I'm sorry I've lay to you, Boy. All of the past that I told you is a fake. But, I did that for your own good," said Keizia.

"But, actually all of these are going as our plan, beside the 'power test' plan, right?" Ask Shouto.

Keizia smiled, "Yeah, you're right! So, Boboiboy and you guys.. Are you want to joining us?"

"We invited you to stop TAPOPS," Shouto smiles.

"Why am I supposed to believe in you?!" Boboiboy gets angry, "you lay to me!! No.. YOU LAY TO US!! About TAPOPS, everything.. is a LIE!!!"

Boboiboy start to cry.

"I hate you guys... YOU USED US!!! ALL OF YOU!! NOT JUST THE TAPOPS! BUT YOU GUYS TOO!! And....*sobs* you...you are not my sister...I hate you.. I HATE YOU!"

"You jerk. Why did you say that? You must be thankful because we want to help you. Even you aren't our brother no, even we don't know each other, but we want to help you," said Shouto.

"THEN,.... WHY...*sobs* WHY DID YOU GUYS DO THAT?! AND WHO ARE YOU GUYS?! WH-HMMPPPHHH!!!!"

Keizia holds Boboiboy's mouth, "I hate a person like you. I know you need an explanation. Of course I have my own reason why I didn't explain it completely. One of my reason is I'm afraid that you guys didn't in our side then you guys told our plan to TAPOPS."

Then, Keizia release her holds.

"The point is for yours' good," said Shouto, "so, think about it. Do you guys want to be their 'toys' or joining us to stop them."