chapter 1

A girl of mid twenties was running down the slope giggling heartily....

"Aye...Gauri...are ruko na...Gauri..." A guy of late twenties was chasing her laughing at her antics......

" Haar man lo shiv tum mujhe nahi pakad paaoge...." She giggled again and run...but suddenly was hit to a hard thing....she looked up to see and saw shivaay looking at her intensely...

"Dekha pakadliya na..." Shivaay said encircling her arms around her...

" Shiv...agar kabhi main tumse door Chali gayi toh..."

Shivaay quickly covers her mouth with his palm

" Nahi Gauri...Aisa kabhi mat bolna main tumhare Bina marr jaaunga..." His eyes were teary by now...

" Oh.. Shiv... tum toh serious jogaye....main toh mazak kar Rahi thi..."

"Nahi Gauri..nahi....mazak mein bhi aisi baat mat bola....yeh shivaay...Gauri ke Bina kuch nahi hai...kuch bhi nahi...kuch bhi nahi...."

" Shiv...itna pyaar karte ho mujhse...."

" Tum sooch bhi nahi Sakti Gauri itna pyaar karta hoon tumse...."

Gauri's eyes went teary and she hugged Shivaay tightly....

"I love you too shiv....I love you too"

They were in each other's embrace...when Gauri suddenly saw her watch and screamed...

" Oh...shit...I m late...shiv..mujhe Jana Hoga...papa aane wale hain aaj...."she said struggling in his arms..

" Nahi na...thodi der aaur Ruk jaao.. please..."

"Sorry shiv...but need to go...kal pakka main tumse Milne..." And she ran saying this....to her house.......

  Trivedi mansion

Gauri came running into the house...and rushed into the arms of a middle aged man...smiling...

smiling

" Papa...papa....I missed you so...much..."

" I missed you too princess..." Tej reciprocated the hug....

Detaching her from the hug Gauri chirped

" Kiya baat hai...aaj aap bahut khush hain"

" Papa hum aapko kisi se milana chahte hain..."

" Milana...kaun bache..."

He side hugs her and she continues says...

" Papa..ek ladka hai..."

" Ladka??? Kya tum use pasand Karti ho..???..."

" Haan papa...aap ek Baar use mil lijiye please...."

Tej sighs....but agrees....
_______________________________________

Thanks for the response....and here is the first update.....
_______________________________________

Hope it was good...