Chapter Twenty: You Are Asking Her To..?

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Allipop, do you want to pick out my outfit?"  Harry asked her.  Those two seem to have grown inseperable.  All of the boys have seem to be possessed by her charm.  She gets it from her father, I guess.  No one could ever say no to Connor and I have promised to teach her that isn't how life works.  That you don't always get your way.  

After a couple of minutes of feeding Eli I walked into the room to find Harry now dress in a white v-neck t-shirt, a blue blazer, tan chinos and red converse.  He looked very..um.. can I say hot?  Right there I just wanted to rip all of those clothes off.  No El, stop thinking like that.  But he looks so good.  Stop it, your daughter just came back in the room.  Did I really just have a fight with myself?  Yes, yes you did.  Blah, I really need to stop talking to myself. "Earth to Elexandra!"  I turned to face Harry coming out my trance.

"Opps, sorry.  what did you say again?"  

"Everyone's ready, but you soo.."  He said pointing to the clock.  We had to be there in two hours, crap.  I ran into the shower without being told twice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Harry's Point of View*

As soon as El jumped in the shower I made my way downstairs.  I found the guys and Jean planning for the surprise party we wanted to throw El.  We didn't want Aliv to know about it though, because it seems that she can keep secrets well.. but not from her mum.

"Al, do you want to go watch tv with me?" Zayn asked as he picked her up.  She nodded as her put her fingers in his hair.  Usually we would have all gasped that Zayn actually let someone touch his hair, but we all became quite used to it.  See, ever since Aliv and Zayn met they have been inseparable.  They were alike in many ways.  They both hated when people touched their hair, heights, and the dark.  Zayn treats Aliv like one of his sisters.  He is very protective over her and he even shows her his sketches.  Which she absolutely loves.  Aliv treats him as a big brother and even sometimes call him 'Big Brother'  which I don't have a problem with.  They soon went to the living room and I heard the music channel come on and Zayn started to sing and dance.

"So, I tricked El to bring all this food back from her house for the party.  All we need to do is get her out of the house soon, so we can buy the alchol."  Jean told me smiling.

"Sounds good to me.  We are leaving in an hour to go to her mum's house for dinner."

"Dinner with the parent.  Good luck man."  Niall laughed.

"Yeah, thanks."  I smirked back.

 "Liam can I talk to you?"

"Sure, what about?"  He asked looking up from his phone.  I saw Louis mouth to Niall that they should leave, I guess he knew what I wanted to talk about.  They soon shuffled out the kitchen to the living room where they joined the little dance party in the living room.

"El."  I told him sitting down at the island.

"You aren't going to hurt her again are you."  Liam asked sternly, like a father would.  Great, he's already on Daddy Direction mode.

"No, no.  One, I don't even know what you are talking about.; and two, I would never hurt her."  I told him. "Good, or I would probably kill you."  He threatened laughing.

"Good to know you have my back there mate."  I said sarcastically.

"I'm just trying to look out for my best friend.  You don't remember anything about her. You don't know the pain she went through way before Connor started abusing her.  She wasn't the strong person she is now.  She used to do things you wouldn't even guess she would do.  I feel like if she didn't have Aliv or Eli to this day she wouldn't be the El we know now."  Liam confessed to me as tears started filling his eyes.  I got up from my chair and walked over to him giving him a hug.  I have to admit that I am a bit jealous of El and Liam's relationship.  They knew each other, I guess, before I met her.  They were best friends and I always wanted to ask him why he never fancied her.  But now he has Dani, so I have nothing to worry about.. Right?