part 3

Shane and I sat down "what do you mean." I have to go home because I haven't told ryland yet and im sorry issa your great its just I've been with him for so long and I think I wanna be with him." "Then why did you come here in the first place and kiss me?" "Issa I was so confused with how I felt, I'm sorry things are like this." He walked out the door "if ryland asks you we were editing all night and kindof hanging out too." I went in my room and tweeted again "why is it always the ones I love who leave?" That's when my doorbell rang maybe it was Shane wanting me back I opened it and it was a really handsome guy he had a bag. "I don't think I ordered post mates." " oh you didn't I um saw your tweet and you come into our shop quite often and we order stuff here a lot so I just wanted to hopefully make you feel better and...can I come in?" " umm sure well thank you I needed something" " did you get over a breakup?" " kind of but not really its complicated." " oh I see OK well here's some ice cream and other stuff I guess I'm gonna go and--" "wait you dont have to go you can stay a little longer." " I can't but how about I come back after work?" "Sounds great."
            Shane's p.o.v
Uggg I'm almost home this sucks I'm such a bad boyfriend well I mean I didn't do anything bad except kiss him. Gosh I'm a pig I walked up to the door and got into bed but not even a few minutes in ryland, Morgan and garret came in Morgan and garret left. " well well look who came home, where we're you last night." " I was at issas we were editing our video and hanging out." "As long as nothing bad happened! Did he sleep in his room and you sleep on the couch?" "Ryland I'm just gonna be honest I kissed him and I slept in his room." " wow Shane what the fuck so why did you come back? " "because I realized I dont want him I want you!" " really? Can I call him?" "Sure." " hey this is ryland I was just wondering what did Shane tell you before he left?" " he said I have to go home and basically that he loves you and I'm a good guy but that he belongs with you also I have a boyfriend now so ye." "OK thanks bye." Shane I am only giving you another chance because you told the truth and I love you!" "I love you too babe." I loved ryland so much he meant everything to me!!