part 1 the iconic moment

Twaimz p.o.v

         I was sitting on the couch editing a bunch of my videos and checking out some social media stuff when I notices someone DMD me and when I saw who it was I lost my llama! My icon had texted me and said he wanted to colab on a video for his channel and mine..I agreed and DMD him back the night was getting later and he texted me back with a can't wait and winky face!

Part 2 the next morning

I woke up to get ready today was the big day I had my phone and blog camera and had my Spotify playlist ready and thats when he came to my door he said hey I'm Shane. I was trying to act cool he's actually so much hotter in person like what the hell then we got into the car and started talking then we started to record I couldn't believe it was happening and I loved the way he made me smile and laugh I tried to tease him so it didn't seem that obvious that I'm in love but I am! After we finished the videos we got some dinner and talked for a long time and I love doing it then I had to go home!
Part 3 issaz heartbreak
    I woke up and my phone was buzzing and it was my alarm and someone ha texted me it was Shane he said he had fun and we should hang out again. I was going to tell him how I felt about him but then as usually I scroll through social media and I saw him kissing another man that's when I looked it up and saw that he's dating a man named ryland and not only was I shook but broken too like every other feeling I've had it was bad and I was used to it..Shane kept texting me and I kept leaving him on open he finally stopped texting me! I went to sleep and tweeted "I could really use the lama song and some ice cream" and a few hours later my doorbell rung which is unusual it was raining really bad too who in there right min-- nevermind it was shane he walked up closer to the door and kissed me I wanted to keep going but I also wanted to yell. But you have I boyfriend I told him and all he said back was I know but I wanna be with you I think later on that night it was just shane and I in my bedroom watching Nicki manaj music videos and eating ice cream and that when I realized he was the one I have been waiting for all my life!!