LIFE: YERI

I walked outside today to buy some ice creams  since its really hot..

I couldn't help but to smile at Jaehyun's words.. shall I talk to him already?!! UGH I CANT RESIST IT.

I picked my phone out and texted Jaehyun.

UNTIL SOMEONE KIDNAPPED ME.

"HEEEELPP PELASE UFHSKDJDK LET ME GO" I tried to defend myself but they're too strong. They covered my mouth with a hanky and my eyes with a eyepatch. Weird right?

They released me in a dark room and bam. I can only hear myself, nothing else.

10 minutes later...(authors POV)

"Yeri.." a familiar voice spoke in a boring dark room.

"Who's this?" The innocent lady began to feel terrified.

"Yeri I.. I don't know what to do without you. I hope you really do forgive me already. Three days had passed and I still can't stop missing you.. I got worried, so worried, when you left me on seen at my apology. I hope you really do forgive me." There came the Light of Yeri's Dark life, Jung Jaehyun, Her sunshine.

Yeri cries and hugged Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun.. I- I forgive you. I'm sorry for ignoring you.. the past three days.. I know, I can't even stop crying at midnight because I'm always thinking of you.. I wonder what you felt when I ignored you.. and I regretted it.. the love of my life being hurt because of me.. I love you Jaehyun" Yeri once cried again in Jaehyun's shoulder.

Silence passed, one had to speak but no one dared to.

"Yeri.. Thank you. Im sorry for leading you into my mess. Yeri do you promise to love me forever?.. do you promise that you'll never leave my side?.." Jaehyun broke the silence.

"Wha-what do you mean Jae-d? I do.. I promise that I'll love you forever, I do promise that I'll never leave your side.." the innocent Yeri stuttered.

"You're the one. Yeri I want to be the father of your children, I want to grow old with you, I want to be the loving husband of yours, only yours. Yeri, the love of my life, will you marry me?" Jaehyun kneeled down and grabbed the box of ring in his suit's pocket.

Yeri had nothing to do but cry in happiness. The one, God had given her was already in front of her. No one can stop them anymore. Not even Lisa, Jungkook or the fans.

"Yes Jaehyun. I will marry you" the blooming bride-to-be smiled at her future husband.

They ended the day holding hands while walking at the town.

A/N:
HEYHO MY STORY ISSO EWY? LYK THE TWIST IS SO CRINGY AND NONSENSE AND ALL HAHAHAHAHAHHA BUT THANKS FOR SUPPORTING I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH T.T I PEOMISE TO GIVE THE STORY A NICE TWIST  SKDJKSJF <33