SM tour in Dubai 2

Jaehyun's POV

Once I got in, it felt awkward.. is it because Yeri was ignoring me? :(

"Yeri I hope you really could forgi-.."

"JAAAEEE-D!! I miss Lucky and Gloss" she exclaimed before I could continue my sentence.

I blushed at the nickname she gave me.

"Im sure you'd meet them soon. Don't worry." I chuckled at her.

"Hey I'm bored, wanna walk?" Yeri pouted.

"sure.. where do you wanna go?" I asked as I pick my phone up.

"Anywhere nice.." She said.

"In my heart." I joked which made her a little blush. Isn't she a cute one?

"Stop it Jaehyun its not nice making me blush" Yerim pouted again but with red blush this time.

"Yerim, didn't you know that being cute is a crime" I joked which made her smirk.

"Well you should be arrested" She fired.

"N-no I- lets walk" I changed the topic because I know any moment I'm gonna burst at her sweetness.

I brought her to the rooftop since you can see a nice beautiful view up there.

"Beautiful" I whispered.

"I know right, I love seeing the night sky and city lights." She looked at me. We looked at each other and smiled.

"No, I mean you. You are beautiful.. and I love you." I smiled at her widely.

"Jaehyun stop being sweet I swear to TY track I hate blushing in front of someone." She blushed even more which made her look the cutest.

"Well, I love it. You're the cutest." I complimented her.

"Jaehyun.. I wanna tell you something.." Yeri stopped for awhile.

"Go ahead, I'm going to listen" I smiled and held her hands.

"I tried to move on.. but I couldn't.. Loving you is the most amazing thing in the world. But when you left, its like I've felt so alone. I tried to get over you by dating Jihoon.. but it didn't work. There's still a missing part in me.. and I guess that missing part is you. You make me complete Jaehyun.." Yerim cried in my shoulders.

"Shush Yerim.. I love you.. I still feel sorry for leaving you.. I got over the issue.. Im sorry, I love you.." I hugged her even more tight.

"Stop crying okay?" I caressed her soft pink cheeks.

She nodded and leaned closer to me..

And I leaned closer too..

Our faces are about 2 inches apart.

"OH IM LOVING THIS DRAMA" Seulgi noona exclaimed over.

"Unnie what in the world" Yerim chuckled at her.

"Seulgi I said don't come near them!" Irene noona shouted at Seulgi because she was behind the artificial plant.

"I can't!! They are the cutest" Seulgi noona smiled at Irene noona.

"Oh well.. sorry Yerim. We need to go now" Irene noona pulled Seulgi noona and ran away.

"They're crazy" Yerim rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Yerim.. look a shooting star!" I pointed at the shooting star and she closed her eyes.

I kneeled down..

"Yerim.. I want you.. to be my girlfriend again." I smiled at her and offered a promise ring.

"I'd love that.. its a yes!" Yerim cheered and hugged me.

"Thank you.. I love you" I hugged her back.

We watched the night stars and sang our favorite songs.

"Jae-D, did you know what I wished for earlier?" Yerim smiled at me.

"Hm??" I looked at her.

"Is for us to be back together again" She continued.

"Well your wish is granted cutie" I pinched her cheeks and smiled.

We went back to our room and took a rest.

What a day. Im in love.

A/N: heY itz Rosé here! And I did this at sch.. its boring sooo mehe thanks for voting and reading ily all sm :"))) and your comments make me smile imfkfndjf thank you thank you btw i might update next week since sch is stressing me :((