As Time Goes By!

Char's POV:

Somebody put a sock in this kid. Why did I want one I throw the blankets off me, going to see what Auden wanted this time . " I got it." Liam assured me. Before I could protest, he was already down the hallway. I tried going back to sleep,drifting off for moments at a time.

Auden's my daughter. Well ,Liam and I's daughter. She almost two months old now. And she's a nightmare. She's absolutely adorable, until she cries. That's all i ever hear. Cries.

"Back." Liam slid into bed, "How is she?" ? I asked . " Sleeping Soundly." he said. I sighed in relief. " Thank You." I leaned over and pecked his lips quickly . My hero.

Haz's POV:

Can't you take a break? Even for a minute? I sent Hanna a cheeky grin. " Harry. I want this to be perfect. You can wait." She told me. My chin turned into a frown . Lately all Hanna has been thinking of is the wedding it's always Wedding time. Where's Harry Time? I'm not Jealous or anything!! I don't get this whole everything has to be perfect it should  be unforgettable i would rather just do it in Vegas but everything has to be picture perfect oh Hanna how to distract her!!!  But i'll go see my lads for NOW, yes at 3 O' Clock in the morning ha ha

Niall's  POV:

It's 3 O' Clock in the morning normal people are asleep or cuddling with the one  you love but me being the only single of my lads, so about midnight I decided to go to a club and  i got very  drunk so i got up and i slipped out of the hotel and  went to the nearest club and got drunk and ended up getting kicked out and Zayn had to pick me up, he seemed pissed , Wonder Why? Did i disturb something? In fact i did his and Sky time whoops!!!

Sky 's POV:

It's in the in middle of the night Zayn has been asleep for hours after he gave me one passionate kiss goodnight and he drifted into a deep sleep. When i can't sleep, my mind really wonders like tonight, out of all the relationships i'm in why do i end in the bad ones. But so far Zayn and I had been going great and steady so why curse it! Right as i close my eyes to dose off to sleep zayn eyes open and look at me and looks worried. Sky " Never Worry about us i will always protect me just to let you know." That felt reassuring to have such a good man by my side. So eventually we fall asleep all wrapped in each other i'm cuddled in his muscled arms.

Louis's  POV:

Sometimes i don't know what to do because for the longest time I was dating Eleanor but know I'm dating Kendall who is amazing but i always get trashed for dumping Eleanor and i don't want to upset the fans.But i love Kendall so i'm sticking with my Love. Anyway enough with mushy i'm still wide awake and i cant go to sleep so who should i visit cough cough bother!! I turn to the beautiful love of my life Kendall and shes awake on her phone texting her mom back home. I being me jump on Kendall she just gives me the death stare.. Before you know Kendall jumps on me and we start having a tickle fight. Yes, if your asking we are the childish couple and we enjoy . I look at the clock an hour or so later and i turn to Kendall and say lets go to bed because we need rest for the dinner with my parents tomorrow. And Kendall snuggled up against Louis and that's how they stayed the rest of the night.

Mickey's  POV:

I am in fact the only one out of my group of friend that is not dating a One direction Guy but i am dating a Marianas Trench guy Josh Ramsay sometimes i wonder how i was so lucky to end up with him because once i was just a fan of his. But i look to my left where Josh is snuggled up , i get turned on just bu looking at him he's looking all very sexy with his hair in his face and no shirt on , i lean up to him and give him a kiss, and suddenly i feel getting a kiss back and that was a perfect little moment!! I fall asleep and he leans and gives me a kiss on my neck before he wraps his arms around my thin little waist and falls asleep as well.

Kendall's POV:

I woke up everyday around quarter to 7 and so did the other girls so as our lazy boyfriends slept in we went across the street and got a coffee and crossiants and a apple juice for Auden, because she goes everywhere with us. After we finished we went back to the hotel around 8:45 i opened my door and all the guys were in MY ROOM? I was terribly confused. A little after 10 as much as i was going to miss the great times in Miami i was happy to go back to something i was used to Wolverhampton where i live. So we started packing and soon were off!

Liam's POV:

Were off back to my home and something i love very much but meanwhile i was sitting next to the loves of my life; My precious daughter, and the beautiful lady which is everything to me. At this moment i couldnt ask for anything more. I was holding Char's hand and holding Auden and fell asleep just like that.  I was in a deep sleep when i was sprung forward the airplane landed into Wolverhampton's  airport we all got and exited the plane.

Zayn POV:

We just landed and im excited to be coming home because i'm super jetlagged. So as soon we got home and my face hit the pillow as asleep untill it was time for dinner i was hit in the face by a pillow by Sky, Char, Niall how nice! We decided because we would go in our group out to eat so we did .

Niall POV:

Me well being Me, opeing my mouth letss go drinkingg and dancing 4 people agreed  Sky, Char, Lou, Zayn. But we got our way and went Liam and Hanna didn't drink so they were the DD. So Liam drove us to our favriote bar Chisley's . We got out and partyed hard. It didn't last long because Harry got to drinking to a guy at the bar who was also drinking i think got on flirting with Hanna, you could see Harry getting jealous and he punched the guy Hanna was so embarrsed.

Sky and Char's POV:

As bestfriends because Hanna was on the rocks because i saw her kissing Tom Parker from the Wanted 3 weeks back. So you can say Char and I are besties; We tell eachother everything and what the guys are like and how they kiss i mean everything. So that night after we were a little but tipsy the blonds we are decided to play spin the bottel and ended not like we though.  So Liam and Hanna the good people they are didn't play but however the rest weren't as good. So it was me Sky's Turn and i was hopeing it would land on Zayn but i didn't i landed on Harry i was shocked but it's just a game so i got over it and kissed him . Char spun it  landed on Niall and she kissed him and it nice kiss too.  We played till quarter after 4 finnally we got everyone up. And got hem to bed.

Sky POV:

I'm dating the Bradford Bad Boi so you wouldnt think i have done everything but i haven't but sence i was tipsy i did something with zayn that will change my life and i dont know why just a feeling. Right after i fell asleep when i woke up Zayn eyes were on me i thought but they were Char's  , I told her what happened everything, and i was nervous because i wasn't on the pill....  But i didn't feel anything off or diffrent so i went along wth my day.