Labonair

Hayley P.O.V

It's been three hours since I found out my real last is Labonair I can't sleep I'm still trying to figure it out I'm just her twirling around in my bed just here just thinking I how can my last name be labonair. But the same time wondering why didn't they want me to know what was so bad about it that couldn't tell me.

Narrator P.O.V

Then she heard a knock on the door She opened it was pretty disappointed why would keep secret like that from her as she opened the door it was Rebekah "good morning I just wanted to make sure you where okay you know about last night." "Yeah I'm fine"

"Well I hope some day you'll find them" she said with a big smile " me to" Hayley said trying to close the door but Rebekah foot stopped it. "Are you okay" Rebekah said in a concern voice "yeah I'm just tired" she said trying to smile "okay while I'll leave you to sleep" she said with smile and closed the door.

Hayley got dressed and walked to the library when she walked there she made sure no one saw her especially The Originals she heard Rebekah's Conversation with Esther and she was pretty scared. Although when she was doing this she couldn't stop thinking about if Klaus Knew she only knew him a few days but she felt hurt that if he did know how could he keep that from her.

"Come on Hayley stop thinking about Klaus" she said walking to the books she looked at the L section and searched for Labonair and she saw nothing "Labonair Labonair" she mumbled then she found it she smiled and looked through it she looked she saw these names and birthdays then she saw same birthday as hers Andrea Labonair she saw nothing of a Hayley. All sudden she heard some one voice it sounded like Elijah she rushed and put the book be hide her as the door opened.

"Elijah" she said with a big smile "Hayley what are doing here" he said with a big smile " Some Research" she said trying to hide the book be hide her " I have to go but I'll see later" she said leaving Elijah, he was Confused what had he done. To make her upset he could sense it.

As she was walking in the hall way she bumped into someone he had long hair well for a boy "I'm sorry" She said picking up the book "it's okay" he said looking down and saw the Labonair book. "Why do you have my family's book" he said pointing to it. "What this your....your a Labonair" she stuttered from shock "yes explains the part where I said why do you have my family's book...... Oh No your her" he said "what do you mean her" she said but before she could say anymore he grabbed her arm and took her to the nearest quite room " hey let go of me" she screamed but he covered her mouth so no one could here when he was sure there was no there he let go of her mouth. Hayley was to shocked to say anything she didn't understand what was going on. "Don't you want to know why your in here for" he said snapping her out of her thoughts "What do you want from me and what did mean when said I'm her". "Fine well 22 years ago the Crescent werewolfs our pack were having a war with the vampires but one day someone turned on us and killed some of our people including your parents they died trying to fight for our pack you were taken from us" Hayley sat down on the chair next to her she surprised and confused she couldn't process what he just told "Also Andrea you are our queen your parents were the leaders of our pack our Alpha so when they died it came to you Your Our Queen " he smiled she couldn't believe it she just found out that she was a Labonair and that her parents were died and know she was there Queen was that why Esther didn't want her to know that maybe she would take over.