Shes gone

"What the...."

He stood up and so did I.

"Klaus wait" but he didn't he ignored me and walked back to the cemetery. To see Eve standing up talking to Elijah .

"Klaus are you okay." Rebekah asked when she saw the worry in my eyes.

"I'm fine"

"No your not" I said

"Esther did something to you your eyes turned gold like a wolfs." I said and everybody looked at me including Klaus.

"His eyes did what" Eve said

"They Turned Gold" I murmured

"Oh No" Rebekah said

"What"

"He's a hybrid" Eve said getting closer to Klaus

"What do mean." Clueless of what they saying he couldn't be a hybrid.

"She turned you didn't she" Eve asked

"Yeah" he answered the first time he talked in minutes.

"I need to feed"

"Ok I'll get blood" Rebekah said walking out of the room.

"Can I have a moment with Hayley" They nodded and left. Then he got closer to me like really close which made it hard to breathe.

"Are you going to be okay." I said breaking the attention

"I'm going to be fine"

I Stared in his blue eyes that were staring back in mine. Wondering what I would do without him I love him. I knew I couldn't live without him. The thought that he was dead made me want to go crazy. Knowing that I would never see him again I knew it was unbearable. It made me cry.

"Why are you crying"

"This is all my fought the reason this is happening to you is because I'm alive."

"Don't ever say that" I could see the anger in his eyes.

"I love you and wouldn't be able to live without out you. I didn't just fight for you because I was bored I did it because I care. Your all that matters to me. If you had died if she had killed you I wouldn't be able to live another day."

"But why love me? I always mess everything up."

"Because you're everything to me"

When he that couldn't resist I needed to kiss him. It was like something was controlling my body. And next thing you know our lips are slammed together. And my hands are in his hair. He picks me up and puts me on the table.

As we are lips are still together I couldn't help but think of how much I couldn't live without him . How much I wanted him. That no one could part us that we would be together forever.

"I just don't want to lose you"

"You won't I Promise"

..............................................................

A week later

"KLAUS" I screamed from the kitchen were there was a died bodies on the floor.

"Yes love" I heard him say from behind me.

"What did you do to them"

"I killed them there was no use. Just a few witches that worked with my mother"
"So why do you need to kill them your mothers dead I killed her myself."