Chapter two...

SONG::: G E N T L E BY BURBANK AND MASKED MAN

     PLEASE EVERYONE, NO HATE AND NO SPOILERS! THANK YOU!

    Cain drove me home after looking at my ankle and sat me down on the couch. He said that he would let himself out after a few minutes of us talking and me thanking him repeatedly. I offered to lend him some clothes, but he politely declined. When he turned the door knob I felt a wave of sadness as he crossed the threshold.  

         A few seconds later I heard the worst thing I ever could've heard right at this very moment. My father.

       "What in the world do you think your doin kid?!" I heard my fathers voice booming from outside of the house. No. This can't happen to Cain. I can't let this happen to him. Not after all he did for me. I tried to stand up but just ended up falling over an ash tray that was thrown on the floor. I screamed out in pain and heard my father stop yelling for a few seconds. "What did you do with my daughter?!"

         I heard a slam against the trailer door and then another. No. "DAD!" I yelled crawling to the door wincing in pain with every movement. "STOP!" I yelled, reaching the door handle. I tried to open the door but there was a weight against it. I counted the time between each slam and threw the door open between one. I tumble out of the small opening and onto the grass.

        "What are you doing? Get back in the house!" My father boomed as I looked up. He had Cain with one hand and the other repeatedly punching his face. "Get. Back. In. The. HOUSE." He yelled. "CAIN!" I screamed as I scratched my fathers leg in a desperate attempt to make him stop. He kicked me in the face and threw Cain on the ground. Except... this whole time... Cain hadn't done anything. Cain was taking it... if he wanted he could have easily over taken my father. My father is a short, fat, stubby man whereas Cain is very tall and strong with greatly sized muscles and a perfect jawline. And those crystal blue eyes go perfect with his dirty blond hair.
Ok no. Stop. Like I care about his nice big warm hands and how the would feel if I could hold... N.O.

       "What did I just say?!" My father yelled dropping Cain and holding me up by the shoulders. He was holding me up off the ground crushing my shoulder blades into each other. That's when I saw Cain's hand grab onto my fathers arm with such a force that his knuckles turned white. He held a death stare with my father for a straight eight seconds Until finally my father through me down with such force that I could only remember the next few things

           Cain had started walking to his small white truck after making sure my father was staying inside while he kneeled next to me, cupping my head. As he reached the door I choked out "Cain?" And he came walking over. "Yes? Are you ok?" He asked in an urgent voice.

    "Take me with......you....." I managed to get out in a whisper as his bloody face was the last thing I saw before I drifted off.

             His beautiful, bloody face.

  HEY GUYS! SO OOF WHAT WERE THE THOUGHTS FOR THIS CHAPTER? I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING IT. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE.

          AND LET US ALL PLEASE TAKE A MOMANT OF SILENCE FOR ROBBIN WILLIAMS WHO SADLY THOUGHT THE ONLY WAY OUT WAS THROUGH DEATH. LET US PRAY FOR HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY...

LET HIM REST IN PEACE

THANK YOU.