chapter 4 (the Mansion)

on chapter three Shit shit shit she passed out! Jeff thought

Jeff's POV

I picked Y/N up bridal style and started walking to the mansion so then I could lay her down in my bed I started running to the mansion with her in my arms. Once we got to the mansion and I walked into the mansion Ben was on the couch "Hey Jeffrey who's the hot chick in your arms?'' I sighed as he said that "She is Slender's Daughter, also she is not hot she acts like a child instead of her age" He smirked and opened his mouth but before he could say anything I walked away to my room and layed Y/N down onto my bed.

Y/N POV (Dream about part of your past)

I was running.. My father was chasing after me to hit me with his beer bottle "You useless bitch! You don't deserve to live I should've never brought you into this house when I found you on the doorstep!" He yelled at me while throwing the beer bottle at my head making me drop to the ground he then started kicking me then hitting me with a bat leaving bruises and open cuts in my skin I was holding all of my screams and cries for help because I  knew if I made a sound he would hurt me more.. Once he was done with beating me I went to my room and took care of all my injuries then went to bed.

Jeff's POV 

I layed down by Y/N and fell asleep...

TBC Hello everyone Yui~Chan here! I'm sorry for the short story and bad spelling/grammar I'm doing this on an old computer and trying to type without looking at the screen and keyboard... But thank you for all reading my horrible story! Yui~Chan out!