The Facetime

You wake up the next morning and realize you fell asleep just laying in bed, so you get your phone and noticed your ibf (Internet Best  Friend) texted you something. You check it out and she's freaking out.

*The Text*

Ally- OMG!

Ally- OMG!

Ally- GUESS WHAT!

(Y/N)- WHAT? WHAT MEAGAN? WHAT?

Ally- I GOT JONAS'S NUMBER!

(Y/N)- REALLY? OMG! WHAT IS IT?

Ally- I'm not giving it to you.

(Y/N)- Why not?

Ally- Cause he's going to be mine one day and this is the only way to get closer with him!

(Y/N)- Come on! Please?

Ally- NOPE! BTW, I NEVER LIKED YOU I JUST WANTED SHOUT OUTS SO... BYE!

(Y/N)- WTF, AT LEAST I'M MEETING HIM AND NOT YOU!

Ally- IDGAF! HE'S GONNA BE MINE!

(Y/N)- WHATEVER!

*Your POV*

You slam your phone into your bed and get a notification on you computer saying Jonas is going live now so you click it and he is all smiley and it instantly puts a smile on your face and then you put yourself into the guest queue holding up your tickets and you wish your going to be guested. 

*40 Minutes Later*

Jonas- I'll guest one more person and then I'm getting off!

(Y/N)- Please be me! Please be me!

You see something pop up on your screen and he's wanting to guest you. You obviously click yes and surprisingly doesn't lag.

Jonas- Heyyy! I see you got the tickets to playlist! 

(Y/N)- Yeah! I'm honestly so excited! Like I've been supporting you since you ever started Younow but you haven't noticed me until now... Well, April.

Jonas- Oh my chicken nuggets! How have I not noticed you after 3 years!?!

(Y/N)- I don't even know!

Jonas- Well here we are now haha! How has your day been so far?

(Y/N)- Actually kind of bad...

Jonas- Why is that?

(Y/N)- Well, my "friend" got your number and she got mad at me because I wanted it to, but she wouldn't let me because she said it's the only way to get closer to you and you'll be her boyfriend one day.

Jonas- Oh wow. Why did you want my number?

(Y/N)- Well... You see... I just wanted to get closer to you and just have random Facetimes and be like best friends, but that obviously won't happen...