Untitled Part 1

Chapter 1: Messy Situation

Seven years has past since the tragedy that ace had gone through. he seen one of his close friends, girlfriend dies, he was arrested, he even killed his bestfriend Pat. Ace is now livng life peacefully with his girlfriend Christine. christine is 9 months pregnant and Ace is so happy that he is ready to be a dad to a beautiful baby girl. Ace little brother Trizz graduated highschool and is now getting ready to go off to college in the fall. Trizz was a honor roll student and always was respectful but there was also a side that not even Ace knew anout his own brother.

During his years in High School, Trizz got involved with a gang that goes by the name of MSG aka (Messy Sitaution Gang). These group of young brothers took over the city and is not afraid to get real messy in the streets. Trizz done got arrested, done killed niggas, and made alot of money hanging around them niggas. Ace and Trizz have a real good relationship and always look out for eachother. A week ago Trizz got into with some niggas who found out that he was fucking they sister, an arguement broke out and Trizz shot the girl and her brother. Niggas been on his ass but Trizz been moving around the city like he obama or sum.

A week later, Christine is ready to have her baby. Ace, Trizz, and their friend Tay is watching the basketball game and eating wings. Ace gets a call from Christine telling him her water broke and she is on her way to the hospital. Ace hurries up leave but Tay and Trizz stay for a lil bit and clean up the place. Tay goes outside to take the trash out but puts on Trizz hoodie instead of his. He walks outiside and sees a white van creeping down the street, the van pulls up,opens the doors, and about 20 machine guns start to pop off hitting Tay all over his body. he instantly goes into shock, then dies due to the amount of blood lost. Trizz runs out the house and breaks down seeing Tay layed out on the ground looking lifeless.

Chapter 2: The set up

Ace gets to the hospital and is there to witness the birth of his babygirl. He picks her up, holds her, and for the first time in seven years he feels happy. Trizz arrives to the hospital with his shirt covered in blood, he finds Ace and tells him that somebody rolled up on Tay and shot him. Ace is devastated and he just leaves the room. when he leaves the room, his phone rings from an unknown number. he answers the phone and a mysterious voice tells him "This shit ain't over lil bitch, this is only the beginning. you should have killed me when you had the chance and now im gonna make your life living hell".

Ace hangs up the phone, he can't recognize the voice and he seems confused, immediately he thinks it was Pat but he seen Trizz shoot him in the head when he was younger. He calls up Trizz and tell him to hit the streets hard and find out who killed Tay. Trizz calls him back 30 minutes later and tells him it was them TDG niggas who run the Westside. Ace tells him to come pick him up so they can go deal with these niggas tonight. Ace gets in the car and they drivng to where the OG live at, on they're way driving Ace starts thinking about his daughter and how she doesn't want him to live this life while she grows up. they get to the spot and Ace notices that the OG Babymom is in the crib, so Ace tells Trizz to spin the block and park the car. He tells Trizz to go around the corner incase a nigga run out the house, Ace gets out the car and goes through the back.

Ace opens up the back door and sees the babymom at the front door looking outside. He creeps up behind her and smacks her with the gun knocking her out. he walks upstairs and sees a nigga in the bed sleep. He puts a pillow over the nigga head then shoots him in his chest twice. Meanwhile Trizz is having a shootout with 2 of the TDG Members. Ace opens up the window and shoots both the niggas. Trizz grabs the girl and the baby and put them in the car. He calls the OG from his babymom phone and is demanding $100,000 dollars or he'll kill his girl and baby. the OG cooperates and bring the money at the location Trizz told him to go to. OG sees that his babymom is tied up naked and is beatup badly so he calls his cousin and tell him the situation.