She's gone

As you fell through the ice, your [h/c] hair flying, you saw Jamie and Sophie coming out of the hiding spot. The water was freezing and it was dark. The farther you sunk away from the hole in the ice, the less breath you had. Pitch was trashing around in your sand that you had wrapped around him in a make shift binding, the air quickly escaping his mouth, before he became still. You watched as he stopped moving, breathing, and his eyes close. You looked up to the opening in the ice, your movements becoming sluggish as you stretched an arm out to the opening.

[y/n] you heard and you opened your mouth to reply, which quickly filled with water and forced all the air you had out. You saw something cover the opening of the ice in a flash of blue as you movements became slightly more frantic. Your limbs slowly stopped moving, the movement causing more pain than anything else and you lowered you head, looking down where Pitch was floating, unmoving.

I'm going to die here…with my father…for the rest of time… you thought as with a grimace. You looked back toward the hole and noticed the moon was shining through all the darkness.

I don't remember the moon having hands… you thought just as everything turned black and your eyes slipped shut.

~Jack's POV (Right after you fell through the ice) ~

"Damn it, we have to do something! We can't just leave her down there!" I shouted as I walked/flew toward the opening [y/n] had made. I looked, on my hands and knees, into the dark water below.

"First children, Jack." North said while looking toward Jamie and Sophie who were kneeling by the edge of the pond, tears streaming down their cheeks. I looked back at all of them. Tooth was on the ground instead of floating, Sandy had a wilting rose picture above his head, Bunnymund has his head lowered and North had a deep frown upon his lips.

"We don't save [y/n], we don't save them." I said pointing toward the kids, who was sobbing their hearts out and calling for [y/n]. I quickly placed my staff away from the opening and dived into the water, ignoring the calls of the rest of the guardian's and the kids sobs.

The water, normally freezing to anyone but me, felt normal temperature. The water around me was freezing into ice the longer I stayed immobile. I ignored the sluggishness of my movements, slowed down by the icy water. I pushed my way toward the bottom of the pond, the same pond I had once died in so many years ago. I stretched my hands out in front of me, trying to feel anything that could, hopefully belong to [y/n].

After a few moments, I cursed inside my mind before I noticed something [f/c] floating slightly below me. Reaching down, I realized it was [y/n]'s shirt. Grabbing hold with both of my hands, I pulled until I had [y/n] in my arms. I kicked until our heads broke the water and I took a deep breath.

I made sure the ice was thicker before pulling and pushing [y/n] onto it. The rest of the guardians were watching jaw slacked as I pulled myself out of the water and beside [y/n]. I took a moment to get my breath back before pushing myself onto my knees and leaned over [y/n]. I put my ear to her chest, ignoring the cries of joy form Jamie and Sophie.

She's not breathing… I thought before pushing down on her chest with my hands. I repeated this action for a little bit before placing my ear to her chest, once more. I leaned back on my heels with my head placed into my hands, blocking out the calls from the others.

She's gone…

VOTE (Either: PM me, vote in reveiw or take the poll that is on my profile...personally I'd rather you either PM me or vote via poll)

You come back as a spirit (Like how Jackson did at the start of the movie)

You really are dead.

You come back to life somehow (Will be kept secret until voting is over…or for a few chapters)