Chapter 2

Later that day Devan was thinking on a way of how to start a conversation to come out. But so far he had nothing. Theres no way of a topic you can start on to come out to your family.

Devan POV

I was in my room thinking of what to do now. Because trying to think of a conversation got to no were. Im home alon mom and dad whent to have a date. Collins is also with his girlfriend. Wow i am a loner. Maby i dont deserve any one. Ok Devan stop thinking negative. You can live with out them you just have to fined a way to get your mined of things right now. You need to save your thinking for later at dinner. Speaking of dinner tonight what will my family think of me will they still love me? Or will they kik me out. Nvm ill just face what the unevers thinks is best for my fate. Any ways i could do a painting to distract my self. I havent done one in a while now.

I start painting with out thinking just moving my hand like its naturally paints on by ita self.
It's a heart dark red like blood and it's in a corner with wings protecting it from the outside.

Hmm... I wander how that came to be. Any ways I'm hungry. I check the time and it's 8:30pm;mom and dad should be home soon. And Collins I'm not shure if I want to think about him right now. I'll just clean up and go down stairs. After cleaning up I hear a horn. Mom and dad are home about time. I'm starving I know people will think I don't really eat but I'm human I also need food. Just because im realy skinny doesn't mean I starve my self. But actually... Nvm let's not think about that right now. I go down stairs and see mom and dad.
Mom: Hi hunny how are you .
Devan: Hi Mom good just hungry
Dad: Well let's order some food then.
Devan: Yea that sounds great.
Mom: Where is Collins at.
Devan: oh he is out he should be home soon.
Dad: alright let's order then while he comes home the food will be ready.

We end up ordering Chinese food for dinner. Collins came home right after it arived.
Mom hello hunny you hungry we got take out.
Collins no thanks Mom I just ate dinner with Alex and I'ma just go take a shower and sleep.
God dam it how am I supposed to come out to all of them if he not here.
Devan actually I was going to say something inportand to you guys at dinner.
Mom well you can tell us right now. Don't worry we will listen and not get mad.
Well this is the only way I'm going to be able to come out to my family. Her goes nothing.

Devan um.. mom dad and Collins I'm... Gay.

All of the sudden it was all silent.
Collins I'm so proud of you bro I'm glad you came out and I support you an it all.
Mom oh I'm glad you came out to us and trust us I love you no matter what.
Wow they took it well till I looked at dad. Fuck it look like he is not on board like the rest I wander what he going to say.
Dad hell no no son of mine will be gay that is not the way it is so wrong. It's against God's say and it's an abomination.
When he sead that it just shadered my self of steam. Not even my own father approved of me. Mom was talking to Dad and all and I didn't notice I was crying till I tasted the salty tear. I couldn't think straight*get it straight and he not straight*(sorry I'll stop 😬) I ran up to my room and slammed it and jump to my bed and cry my brains out. I didn't notice some one come in till there hand was on my shoulder.  I looked up and noticed it was Collins trying to calm me down. I didn't know what to do I just jumped on his lap and hugged him.(hmm... What could they bee doing with him on his lap😉)he hugged me back I cried in his shoulder and on his neck. After a while I pulled back.

Collins it's alright Devan dad just needs time to process. Trust me it's all going to be alright.

After what Collins told me we where just looking at each other in the eyes. And I couldn't help it but he was just there. We looked at each other's lips and I just crushed our lips together and kissed him. After a minet I realized what I was doing and snapped of is him. I looked at him and he looked supprised.

Devan I'm so sos so sorry I didn't know what happened I'm sorry it'll never ever happened again.

I just panicked and pushed him out of my room at the same time. I didn't know what got into me but I just didn't know what to do. I locked my room. GOD WHY THOSE THIS HAD TO HAPPENED TO ME WHY. Man the universe must hate me. I'ma just take a long shower and try to forget abrything that happened today.

I'm so sorry this has taken me so long to upload but I have so many things in my life and I got this new pills for my depression and so much drama in my family but I finally got it up I hope you enjoyed it and sorry I'm typing this like a one sentence but I'm in a hurry and it's not edited so sorry for any mistakes.😁😂