Ricky for Toxic_Screaming

SHY'S P.O.V

I was fighting my way through the crowd, trying to push my way closer to the stage Slipknot was performing on.

My goal was the mosh pit, it was a normal thing for me. Besides being a great way to let out aggression, it was also good for meeting new people. You just never know what might happen.

As the music blared loudly, I finally got close enough to just jump right in. There were flailing limbs everywhere, along with the occasional hit to the face [[accidentally]].

Not even five minutes later, I felt a pressure on my waist and turned to see some dude, most likely in his forties, with his arm around my waist.

My eye twitched and I pushed him off, moving farther away without leaving the mosh pit.

Of course, the lil' shit popped back up, but this time with more courage. His hand went farther than my lower back, so I whirled around to punch him.

Sadly, someone got pushed in front of me and I hit them instead.

"OW, JESUS WOMAN."

He looked up at me with a slight smirk and I realized who I had just right hooked.

Ricky Olson.

From Motionless In White.

"I'M SORRY DEAR GOD" My eyes widened while I completely forgot about the perve that had disappeared. "I MEANT TO HIT SOMEONE ELSE."

"WHAT?"

"WAHT?"

Neither of us could hear each other.

Ricky grabbed my hand and led me away from the pit, then leaned in closer. "What were you saying?"

We still had to yell since our ears were ringing like crazy, but it was a bit easier to hear now.

"I'm sorry, I meant to hit the perve behind you! My bad!"

"Hey, it's cool," He laughed. "I'm Ricky."

I just nodded, already knowing who he is... in detail...

"I'm Shy."

"Sky?"

"SHY."

"Oh," He laughed again. "Sorry! It's nice to meet you."

We shared a smile before turning our attention back to the stage. Hey, so far this show is pretty damn great.

////////////// After la Show \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ricky and I walked out of the venue together, yelling and laughing because our ears and voices were totally blown.

"Hey, you wanna meet the rest of the band maybe?" Ricky smiled at me.

And damn, that smile. It had power, I swear.

"Sure,"

Without missing a beat, he gently grabbed my hand and began [[gently-ish]] dragging me to a bus.

How did I manage to miss the giant bus?

Good job, Shy. This is why you don't get to meet band members.

"HI GUYS." Ricky announced his presence with dignity when he pushed the door of the bus open. "I BROUGHT A PERSON, COME MEET HER."

They were already sitting there staring at him with blank looks. I'm starting to believe Ricky's ears are even more blown than mine.

There was an awkward silence before I finally broke it.

"...hi...."

Balz got up and gave me a tight hug. "Hello tiny human, what's your name?"

"Shy..."

There was another silence as they all stared at me, probably thinking I was joking. "...I'm serious..."

Balz grinned and have me a hi five. "SWEET, I'M BALZ."

"HELLO BALZ."

"I'm Chris." The tallest one [[who's name I already knew]] smiled.

"Devin." He also hugged me, but much more gently than Balz.

"And I'm Ryan" He gave a wave and a small smile in my direction, which I returned. Suddenly I remembered that I didn't drive myself here and checked the time.

"Crap," I muttered. "My ride is here, I gotta go."

"WE'LL WALK YOU OUT"

My eyes widened when Chris, Balz, Ryan and Devin jumped up. Ricky looked a bit offset. "Or... I could do it guys...."

"No you can't." Chris muttered, patting Ricky's head as he and the other three ushered me towards the door again.

As soon as it was shut, they turned to me like vultures.

Chris was the first to speak, "Kay so, Ricky is interested in you, you can reach him at this number," He handed me a piece of folded up paper. "Call and/or text pretty much whenever; he has no life. Thanks!"

And then he pushed everyone else back and shut the door.

...ok.

I have Ricky's number.

This is nice...

///////// Back Home Woooo \\\\\\\\\\\

My phone was in my hands, with me staring at the screen.

The number Chris gave me was already punched in, but I was still debating.

Maybe I should wait....

Nahh

I hit call and sucked in a breath, hoping he'd actually pick up so I wouldn't have to leave an awkward voice mail.

"Heelloooo?" Ricky's voice flowed through after the fourth ring.

He sounded really confused, but who could blame him.

"Err, hi." I chuckled, trying to figure out what I was supposed to say. "It's Shy, from the Slipknot show... Chris told me to call... so... I did..."

Why do I have to be such a freaking potato? Not even a normal potato, an awkward one.

"Oh! Hi! Uh, how-AAHRYASHHA!"

It sounded like someone hit him, then then I heard Balz's hushed voice.

"Don't be a pussy, ask her!"

I am now a confused awkward potato...

"Okay, so, uhm..."

Aww, Ricky is stuttering! Adorable.

"We're actually going to be in town for a few days and... maybe if you want, you and I could get something to eat? Together? Like... a date...?"

I chuckled at Ricky's shyness while my cheeks heated up a bit. "Yeah, I'd like that."

I could hear the band cheering in the background and started laughing my ass off.

This is going to be awesome!

-----------------------------------

Sorry this is kind of [[seriously]] rushed and crappy xP

I couldn't really find a good way to end it without it being suuuperrr long

Hope you enjoyed though :)