~1~

"You Was Right" is the sequel to "You're Lost". In this book, you will read about how Lil Uzi Vert's life has changed after his love dies. He also has to balance her daughter and his own daughter with a ... sort of bipolar babymom. What other twists and turns does life have in store for him? 

YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS STORY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "You're Lost"! Also if you have already read and supported "You're Lost" and are excited for this book, SAY HEYYYYY!😂❤️

5 YEARS LATER

Symere

"Symere I am tired of this little shit!!"

Brittany yelled from the kitchen while I was sitting upstairs writing my thoughts down.

I jog downstairs to see why Brittany wanted to start a war today. This was an everyday thing for us. Same ol' arguing and fighting. Everyday.

"What Brit!?"

I asked irritated.

"This little piece of shit just ruined my new purse!!!"

Brittany was yelling at the top of her lungs. I look at where she was pointing and I see Dajha drenched in apple juice crying.

"That's not a little shit Brit. That's a beautiful little girl."

I say while having Jace pop up in my head. She was so beautiful, I don't know why God had to take her from me.

"Oh shut up Symere! You love her more than you love your own daughter!"

Brittany argued.

"Brit she is my daughter! And I love both of my daughters equally!"

I yelled.

"She is not you're fucking daughter! She is the daughter of a fucking hoe! Jace is gone but she left this piece of shit behind."

She yelled.

"THAT'S IT BRITTANY! NUMBER ONE - STOP CURSING AROUND THE GIRLS AND NUMBER 2 - IF ANYTHING WE ALL KNOW WHOSE THE HOE HERE!"

I said with no regret.

"You know what, FUCK YOU! WHY ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED TO A HOE THEN? HUH?"

She yelled with tears flowing out of her eyes.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST CALL THIS SHIT OFF. TAKE OFF THE FUCKING RING AND LEAVE!"

I yelled. I didn't have to think about this decision twice. Me and Brittany have been having way too many problems. She's always disrespecting Jace and Dajha. I am done with her.

"IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANNA DO SYMERE? AFTER ALL OF THE THINGS WE BEEN THROUGH? THIS IS WHAT YOU WANNA DO?"

She cried.

"WE AIN BEEN THROUGH SHIT! THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US WAS THE FACT THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME MORE THAN 10 TIMES! I CHOSE TO STAY! ONLY BECAUSE OF ANAYA! BUT I AM DONE!"

I yelled, completely tired of her bullshit.

"OKAY, WELL I AM TAKING MY DAUGHTER WITH ME."

She yelled while taking her ring off and slamming it on the counter. She huffed her way upstairs.

I made my way to Dajha who was still crying.

"Dada...I..I..didn't...didn't mean..to."

She stuttered while crying.

"I know. I know baby girl."

I said while wiping her eyes. I took off her sticky, juice filled shirt, getting her ready for a bath.