Something New

After that talk Jungkook had with me.We had to go back to school so friend won't worry to much about me.
Jungkook: After we get married we are moving to American.
When he said that I was happy, sad. I don't want to leave Korean, but I want to go back were my mom lives.
Graduation
OMG I finally am graduating yay.
Lisa:We did girls we don't have to go to school anymore yay. Well at least after collage.
Jennie right after college..
Rose:Were is Jisso?
Jisso:I'm right here.
Rose screamed because Jisso Scared her.
Y/n:hahahah
Jennie:SMH
Lisa:hahaha
Rose:You scared me and it not funny guys.!!(pouts)
Jisso:I'm sorry (pinching Rose cheeks.
Bp:When is your wedding day Y/n?
Y/n:My wedding day is in three days why!!?!
Bp:Let's go shopping!!!
Y/n:Lol yes

MALL
When we got to the mall. I remember that I running low on makeup.
Y/n: Hey guys I'm going to the beatuy store.Any of you guys want to come
Lisa:ME I WANT TO COME ME, ME!!!!
Lisa is screaming on the top of her lungs. I'm sure the whole mall can hear her.
Y/n: Ok calm down Lisa!😂

Jimin pov
Thinking that I am going or getting special. I end up getting a dang hover board!.! What why a hover board??pouts
Jimin dad:That all I have money for son. I promise I will get you something bigger and better ok!.!.
Jimin:Dad you just you are rich! You know what nvm thanks Dad(Walks away)
Knowing that I never get anything nice for things like this hurts me. I don't care anymore.

Y/n pov
While me and Lisa we're shopping for makeup I saw this little girl Wondering around the store.
Y/n:Hey are you lost?
Little girl:Yes I'm looking for my sister her name is Min Y/n.