New kid

Sometimes I really hate Burns. "So Jack how old are you?" God I'm awful at small talk.
"16." A year older then me.
"Ok well I'll show you the rooms and who lives in them. Follow me."

"Okay so this is Burnie's room he is currently the only person downstairs. This is Geoff's room, then there's Barbara's room. Next to her is Jon. Then on the left it goes my room then Gavin's room and the one on the end is Michaels. Then up here we have Trevor then Alfredo on the right the one on the end is Miles and then you are between Kerry and Jeremy, but Jeremy is quite often in my room." Gosh that was a lot of talking and if there is one thing I don't like it's talking. "Any questions?"
"Can you like help me unpack, there's not a lot but I would feel better knowing I have help." "Yeah that's fine."

As we are unpacking I hear a little yell from the other side of the door "Ryan when is tea."
"It won't be long Jeremy. Why don't you tell Burnie me and Jack are finished, he's in Gavin's room."

A few minutes later me and Jack make our way to the Gavs room.

Pov switch

"Hey Burns do you want me to start tea whilst you finish Jacks paperwork?" Thank god for Ryan. "Yeah thanks that would be great."

Once me and Jack are back in my office I tell him to take a seat. "So how are you finding everything?" Please say he likes it here. "Yeah it's great. So what's up with Ryan" wait what. "What do you mean"
"well he seems to do a lot around here but like he can't be that old" ahhh I see what he means.
"You'd have to ask him yourself, it's not really my place to say." As I'm about to tell Jack his paperwork is finished, I hear a yell from the kitchen

Pov switch

"He called you a What?" I can't believe this.
"Why didn't you tell me Ryan?" "Because it's not that big of a deal." How can he say it's not a big deal.
"He called you the F word Ryan that is not ok."
"Look Gav, I appreciate your concern but I'm not the one that got beaten up and it's not like it's the first time I've been called a fag."
"What is going on in here?"
"Why don't you ask Ryan, Burnie."

"Ryan."
"Honestly Burnie it was nothing Blaine called me fag that's all."

"That is not fine." I think that's the first time I've heard Burnie truly angry.
"Ryan after all the shit you've been through you should not be okay with being called that." Wow Burns is really angry about this.
"So what Burnie, it's what my parents called me. I mean it's cut into my god damn skin." Wait he has never told me that and we tell each other everything.
"Rye-bread why didn't you tell me."

Pov switch

Shit. Now Gavin is upset. "Gavin I know I should have told you but how could I and I know you are aware of the fact my parents where abusive but I thought that if you knew that I was a fag you would hate me." Boy do I feel dumb now.
"Oh Ryan I could never hate you, so what if you like guys instead of girls I'm not gonna treat you any differently. I need you too much to lose you." And now I'm crying. I can't believe how dumb I was.
"Hey Gavin thanks I need you too."