Author's Note

Eyyyyyy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's been a while, my dudes...

Sorry.

I hope to make up for my absence with this "Christmas in July" present. I've been working on it in secret for a while, and I'm confident that you'll love it. It shouldn't have any grammatical errors, but don't hesitate to point one out if you find one! I've worked tirelessly to show you guys this little project that's consumed the majority of my life these past few months, so if you find an error, I'd love to know. I want to give you guys the absolute best of my work.

Now, there's one thing I have to tell you before you start reading.

As much as I hope you'll like this fic, I have to ask you to keep in mind that it is EXPERIMENTAL. I've never written an entire fic from Loki's point of view, and it was a little weird at first. Because of this, it's going to look different from my other works. Whether it's a good different or bad different is impossible to say yet, though I hope it's the former.

Even though it was weird to write, I also had a lot of fun delving into Loki's character and bringing some of the more tragic elements of his story to light. I really wanted to give him more of a fragile, on-the-verge-of-a-mental-breakdown personality. He's been through a lot, guys, and I honestly believe that writing him with an impenetrable outer shell and a calm, cool, and collected vibe is starting to become almost unreasonable. After all of the tragedy he's witnessed and been put through, the dude needs an emotional break.

So yes, I did choose to show more of his vulnerable side throughout this fic because Loki has held way too much back for a ridiculously long amount of time. Writing from his perspective really helped me realize just how deeply broken he is.

I hope you guys enjoy Timeless! Please leave as many comments as you want if you like the direction it's going in or if you think that any parts of it could be improved upon. Your support is always greatly appreciated.

~A.