//FOUR//

lilia has now been at the club for around two hours now, not much was said from her and timothée.

they didn't speak to each other but she would catch him staring at her then quickly looking away.

she really wanted to talk to him.

she just didn't know what to say.

maybe she could mention the party?

maybe she could talk about the closet?

she wasn't even sure that timothée remembered her at all.

"come on, lilia. let's go dance." ophelia says while taking lilias hand.

lilia follows her friend to the dance floor and begins to dance.

she does weird dance moves, not knowing how to dance at a club.

lilia was used to soft, delicate music. not whatever was bumping through the speakers.

....

lilia had been dancing for around thirty minutes.

ophelia left her some time ago and she was alone.

lilia was scared to walk back to the table.

she didn't want to be around timothée, she was extremely nervous around him and she didn't know how to act.

lilia makes her way to the back exit and pushes the door open.

she immediately feels cooler.

she sighs a breath of relief.

she then hears the door open again.

she turns around to see timothée.

her eyes widen,

"ope hello there." she says.

timothée laughs lightly.

"hello, lilia." he replies back.

"okay, timothée, no need to put that emphasis on my name ya know." she says.

"i'm just sooo happy to know your name, since you were too good for me last night and didn't tell me." timothée says.

"oh be quiet, i didn't want to tell you my name because i had absolutely no idea who you were. you could've been trying to murder me for all i know." she says.

"i was flirting with you, lilia. not trying to kill you." he says with a smile.

"oh." lilia says, her heart fluttering.

"how old are you?" he asks.

"i'm sixteen. i'm about to turn seventeen though!" she says quickly.

"hm, sixteen huh? you seem a lot older than that. you do look quite young though." timothée says.

"i do not look young!" she exclaims.

"do too."

"whatever." lilia mumbles.

"so why did you decide to come out tonight?" timothée asks, changing the subject.

"ophelia wanted to celebrate, i got a solo today for our ballet recital, it's my first solo ever and she thought it would be a good idea to go to a club, where none of us are supposed to be able to get in to. im just not sure why she makes us go to these places." lilia replies with a sigh.

"something wrong with clubs?" he asks.

"no, it's just nevermind i don't wanna bore you with all of my problems." she says.

"you won't bore me, i'm trying to get to know you." he says.

"well, it's just that for the past couple of months ophelia has been drinking, which that's normal for most eighteen year olds but with ophelia it's different. it's like she absolutely loves getting hammered and not being able to remember the night before. i just don't want her to get caught doing something she's not supposed to and get kicked out of ballet. it means so much to her and it feels like she's throwing it all away for alcohol. i really just don't understand her sometimes." lilia responded.

"have you asked her about it?" he asks.

lilia nods,

"yes a lot actually. we have another roommate living with us, she's here actually, bellona always tells her to straighten up her act and get her stuff together but she just doesn't listen to her at all. i'm worried for her." she says.

timothée shakes his head.

"well i think you should personally tell her yourself. tell her how you feel. you're the baby of the friend group and i believe that once she finds out you're worried for her some things may change." he says.

"thank you timothée, it means a lot." lilia responds.

"you wanna go back in?" timothée asks.

lilia only nods.

timothée then sticks out his hand for lilia to grab.

she takes his hand and follows the boy back inside.

....

later that night, the girls were about to leave the club. they were saying goodbye to the boys and waiting for the valet to bring their car back to them.

the time between the talk lilia and timothée had outside and to now, they had talked nonstop about everything.

lilia felt as if she could really have feelings for this boy. she wasn't sure what to do.

"bye timothée, hope you have a good night." lilia says while embracing the boy.

he hugs her tightly.

"goodbye lilia, be careful tonight." he says.

just as she begins to pull away he gives her a kiss on the cheek.

she blushes heavily and quickly waves to the other two boys and hops in the car.

....

the three girls arrived and and immediately bellona asks lilia about timothée.

"he gave you a kiss on the cheek. that has to mean something." she says.

"i think he was being friendly with me. i'm not too worried about it." lilia says trying to keep cool.

bellona sits and stares at lilia for a few moments.

lilia then let's out a scream of excitement.

"bellona, what if he likes me ? oh my gosh he gave me a kiss on the cheek!" she says while clapping her hand together.

"i am so happy for you lils. he is so cute!" ophelia butts in.

"ahhh! what if he tries to date me. i'm sorry i can usually keep my cool but i think i like him? boys don't usually like me but this one already kissed me." lilia replies.

"oh lilia, this is going to be great." bellona says.

AUTHORS NOTE
um hi guys. it's been months. LITERALLY MONTHS i am so sorry i love you all i'm gonna try to update more i've just had such bad writers block. u all deserve the world ily

-mads