"Faster Princess." He laid his head back, but still propped up enough to see me.

I leaned my head down, kitten licking the tip.

"Fuck." Ethan thrusted his hips up slightly.

I smirked and took him in as much as I could. Ethan moaned, encouraging me to take as much as I could. I forced my head down farther.

"Autumn." He gripped onto my hair, holding my head down. "Shit," He helped my head back up.

I bobbed my head up and down before taking him all in again, this time going down till I gagged.

"Princess I'm so close." He twisted my hair into a makeshift ponytail. He helped my head up and down his length.

His dick was throbbing, swollen with the need to cum. My head kept moving, until the warm liquid hit the back of my throat.

Success.

I swallowed it, lowkey regretting that decision, but I wouldn't tell him that. I sat up proudly.

Ethan was sweating, panting between his now parted lips. "That was incredible Princess." He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me back ontop of him. "Perfect mouth." He ran his thumb down my lips, pulling my lower lip down.

I reached down, my hand connecting with my heat.

"Uh." He grabbed my hand and placed it onto his chest. "No Princess." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"I need you." I bit my lip. Watching Ethan get off only turned me on all over again with my want for him.

"I love an eager girl." He reached over and grabbed a condom. He watched my eyes watch him open it, "Did you want to put it on?"

I nodded and took it. "Ew!" I dropped it, it was slimey plastic, big no.

He laughed and shook his head. "It's just lube sweetheart." He grinned at me. "Wow, I love you so much." He handed it back to me. "You got this." He smiled and patted my shoulder. "Pinch the tip." He watched as I did, "Now roll it down." I did and sat back, admiring my work.

He gripped my hips and pulled me forward onto his chest. "You did it." He kissed my nose. "Ready?" He reached down, positioning himself, the tip grazing my entrance slightly causing me to moan.

I nodded, biting my lip as he slowly pressed into me.

This position was new, allowing him to get into me deeper.

He studied my face, his breaths fast between his parted lips. "Okay?"

I nodded, but felt slight discomfort over the full feeling.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little."

He carefully held me up onto him, what he already had in, and sat up. "I don't want to hurt you." He whispered, pressing his forehead to mine.

"You won't." I craved more, I wanted all he had to offer me.

He was now sitting up, our chests pressed together. His hands cupping my ass, holding me up onto just what he had in.

The position was intimate, full of love and carefulness as he held me like I was glass.

"Tell me to stop." He started lowering me and I let out a small moan of pain causing him to stop.

"Ethan you can keep going." I could tell he was eager, and I was too. I wanted him all.

"Princess I don't mind slow." He pressed his forehead to mine, his lips capturing mine as he lowered me all the way down. I moaned into the kiss, my eyes slightly teared from the pain.

He sat back, "Let me know when you're ready." He kissed down my neck, distracting me from the subsiding pain as it became nothing but pure pleasure.

"I'm ready."

He buried his head in my neck as he moved me slowly, a moan escaping both of our lips.

He moved me slow at first, making me feel every inch of him against me.

He pressed his forehead to mine as he moved faster, our eyes locking with eachother.

"I love you." He breathed, his lips kissing mine hard as he thrusted up into me.

"I love you too." I breathed out against his lips, leaning my head back in pleasure.

He sucked on my neck, not slowing down in the slightest. "C'mon princess." He went faster, his hips now moving in a circular motion slightly. "Come for me babygirl." He licked a stripe over the new formed hickey.

I yelled out his name as I hit my high. He didn't stop, instead going faster.

"Ethan!" The sensitivity was making it that much more enjoyable.

He reached one hand around, pinching softly down onto my clit, causing me to come again.

The things he did to me.

This time he came too, falling back onto the bed, pulling me with him.

"Fuck." He breathed out.

I nodded, laying my head down softly onto his chest. His heart beating fast.

"You're incredible." He carefully pulled out of me, discarding the condom into the trash. He sat me up with him and grabbed his shirt, slidding it onto my body.

I went to the bathroom and when I came back, Ethan had the blanket up to his waist, his arms open wide. "Come." He smiled.

"Not again." I joked and crawled into bed with him.

He laughed. "You're too much."

I nodded and buried my head into his chest. "I'm all yours though."

He nodded and kissed the top of my head. "Forever."