I nodded, panting out of want. "Please," I whined, the want becoming too painful from his teasing. "I can't wait anymore I,"

"Shhh Princess." He pressed his tongue against me, "Let me take care of you." He placed a soft kiss against me before going in at a fast pace.

His tongue was skillful, not missing any inch of my heat.

My moans escaped my mouth, too fast, too loud.

"That's my Princess." He went faster, encouraged by the moans effortlessly leaving my mouth.

I felt myself building, the pit inside of me burning. I bit my lip, coming closer and closer as Ethan went faster.

His hands ran up my thighs back to my chest, gripping onto them, sending me over the edge.

I yelled out his name, my back arching into him. His hands traced down to my waist, holding me in place and he kept going.

"Ethan...Ethan stop..." I didn't want him to stop. The pleasure was incredible, it was too much.

He looked up at me, eyes hooded completely over. "Such a good girl." He placed a kiss on my heat before sitting up, bringing his lips down onto my own in hard kiss.

The mix of his taste and mine danced among his tongue.

"You're incredible." I cup my hand on his chin, holding his face down to mine.

He pressed his forehead against mine and smiled softly. "I say the same about you." He rolled onto his back.

"What are you," I didn't finish speaking as he pulled me up onto his lap, straddling him.

"Remember," he slid his shorts off, "I liked this position." He kissed my collar bone, sucking on the skin. Another mark forming beneath his lips, something he loved doing.

I ran my hands down his smooth chest to the waistband of his boxers. "How come you still have these on?" I ran my fingers underneath the waistband.

"Because you haven't taken them off me yet babygirl."

I blushed and looked down, my hands gripping onto the waistband. I moved to sit next to him as I pulled his boxers down. His dick popping out hitting his abs, hard.

"Shit."

He nodded, "Only you do that to me." He cupped my face in his hand. "Why don't you help me out."

I nodded, my eyes widening slightly. I had never gone down on Ethan, or actually anyone.

"You don't have to." Ethan rushed out, the last thing he wanted to do was pressure me into anything. I could hear it in his voice, that worry.

"No I do! I just...I never have before." I blushed and couldn't meet his eyes. I was embarrased.

"That's okay." He brought my face up to his. "I'll guide you." He kissed me, sucking on my bottom lip.

I moaned and closed my eyes, nodding.

He wrapped both my hands around him and looked up at him.

"No!" He rushed out. "Gosh no wait." He reached over into his bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lubricant. "You can't go into it dry unless you want to kill me." He laughed and handed me the bottle.

I shook my head, giggling. "Not yet." I smirked and poured some into my hand.

I carefully started rubbing it up and down his impressive length, a moan slipping from his lips.