Ring

Ring

Ring

Ah! Again-

"Good Afternoon. Welcome to T&T Enterprises. How may I help you Sir?"

I heard a lady speak in a well mannered tone.

But, T&T Enterprises? Wasn't it supposed to be Kapoor Firms?

That's when it striked me. I probably misdialled the last digits and ended up calling the company where I was to apply for the job at the end.

"Good Afternoon, I saw the advertisement for the post vacancy for Assistant Manager for Finance Department. May I know if the post is still vacant and available for me to apply?"

"Sure Sir, Just give a second to confirm."

I nodded my head and patiently waited for her confirmation.

Maybe this was destined for me.

"Yes Sir, The post is still vacant for application. If you are willing to apply then please visit the office by 2 PM and do not forget to bring your documents the would be required."

Thank God

"Sure, thank you so much."

"No Problem. Good day Sir."

After ending the call, I looked up at the watch which showed the time to be 12:10 PM.

I still had time to get ready. Keeping my phone aside, I rushed to the washroom to take a quick shower and change into something formal.

Once ready, I took my bike keys and ran downstairs to get my journey started. I cannot miss this opportunity. God must've planned something for me, that's why blessed me with this opportunity.

Luckily the office wasn't too far from my residence so I reached before the given time.

01:40

Parking my bike in the parking lot, I fixed my hair and looked up to see a huge glass building, shining in its glory.

T&T Enterprises

Taking a deep breathe, I entered the building to be greeted by a beautiful interior and a huge chandelier hanging above. Everything about that place was so beautiful.

Just when I was admiring the interior of the building, I heard someone speaking to me.

"Yes Sir, How may I help you?"

A lady in her late twenties, whom I guessed to be the receptionist, asked me with a smile. I walked towards her and greeted her.

"Good Afternoon, I came here for the job interview for the Assistant Manager post. I guess I talked to one of the employees this morning about it."

"Oh yes, You may wait in the waiting room that is at the very end of that corridor. Ma'am will personally conduct the recruitment interview today."

She pointed towards a place which most probably was the corridor. After thanking her I went towards the waiting room.

I sat in the waiting room, which was situated in front of a room labelled as "Conference Room"

A few seconds later, I heard a lady screaming while startled me a bit.

"What made you think that your high class family background would get you this job? Mr Rey, you seem to have a misconception here! We need qualified people, not those who live with their fathers name! Out of my office right now!"

Everyone seemed to be startled by that, but honestly speaking, hearing those words made me at peace.

Maybe this is where my qualifications would be respected.

A while later, a man in his mid twenties made his way out of that room. Another man, who seemed to be the secretary, came out, holding a list in his hands.

"Mr Parth Samthaan?"

"Yes?"

I stood up, thinking it was probably my turn to be interviewed.

"Miss Taylor will see you now"

⚜️

| words count: 1156w |

that's all for now

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, do take out a while to drop down your reviews.

what do you think would happen next?

till next time.
love,
- fizzah🕊