Chapter Twelve: Guess Who's Back. Back Again.

Song fo dis chappie...Um...I guess Right There by Ariana Grande. She's a bae. I love her. so here u go. CHAPTER TWELVE HOLY JESUS xxHayleyxx

*Hannah*

"I'm home for the last time." I announce when I enter Jackson's apartment. "What?" Jackson asks. "I'm moving back in with Niall." I shrug, like it's no big deal. "I thought you wanted nothing to do with him." Jackson says.

"I changed my mind." I shrug again. I mentally put on sunglasses. You know...Change My Mind...no? Okay.

"But what about your job?" Jackson asks. "I haven't spent any of my money so I'll quit." I say. "Good. That job is dark and emo. Like you." Lindsey comments. "Excuse md? Hot Topic isn't dark or emo and I'm sure as hell aren't either." I snap.

"Really? Purple highlights, scars, and a dark past isn't emo?" Lindsey sneers. "That makes no sense, and there is nothing 'emo' about any of that. You are misusing that word." I say. "Whatever. Go back to that stupid Irish dick. We don't care." Lindsey says.

"Niall isn't stupid or a dick. And it's not 'we' it's you." I defend my boyfriend. "Why are you wasting your time? Just leave already." Lindsey folds her arms across her chest. "I will." I storm off into the small room I had in Jackson's apartment.

I stuffed my stuff into bags and a suitcase or two. "So long bitch." I shut the door to my brother's apartment for the last time. God. I was glad I was leaving. I couldn't live like that anymore. I noticed a bruise on my arm and I remembered that Lindsey used to hit me when Jackson was at work. She told me not to say anything or she would give me a bigger bruise. So I didn't say anything. If anyone asked about it I just say I fell.

The sun is setting so I don't waste any time driving to Niall's. He answers the door and smiles when he sees me. "Hannah!" everyone cheers as I walk inside. "Guess who's back, back again. Hannah's back, tell the fans!" Harry sings.

We all talked and laughed through the night until we all got tired and went to bed. My life was finally perfect. Nothing could bring me down. I fell asleep smiling, and warm in Niall's arms.

This is how it should've been a long time ago.

*3 months later*

"I'll miss you so much babe." Niall says as he hugs me again for the millionth time. "I'll miss you so much too." I say. "Niall! We're gonna be late!" Zayn calls. "I love you. Don't forget it!" Niall says as he walks off. "I won't! I love you too!" I call after him, waving.

The boys were going on tour, leaving me and Eleanor at home for a few months. Perrie was going to do stuff with Little Mix. "Bye guys. I'll miss you both so much." Perrie hugs me and Eleanor. "We'll miss you too Pez." I say. "Have fun Perrie. Try not to miss us too much." Eleanor smiles. "I'll try." Perrie says.

"Bye Perrie!" Me and Eleanor wave as Perrie walks away. "Now it's just you and me." Eleanor says as we walk out of the airport. "Yep." I say, suddenly feeling sick. Not because I'd be with Eleanor, of course not I love her, I don't know why I was feeling sick. I just shrugged it off.

By the time we got home, I still felt sick so I took some medicine, but that didn't help. I ran into the bathroom because I felt like I was going to throw up, and I did. I shut the toilet lid and sat down on it. I was shaking, bad.

"Hannah? You okay in there?" Eleanor knocks on the door. "Yeah." I reply back weakly. Eleanor wasn't convinced because she opened the door. "Are you okay?" Eleanor asks again. "I-I don't know. I h-haven't felt good since we l-left the airport." I stutter.

"You want me to get you some water and medicine?" El asks. "Not the medicine. It didn't work for me." I rasp. Eleanor nods and walks downstairs. She comes back with water. "Here let's get you somewhere more...comfortable." Eleanor helps me down the stairs to the couch. I lay down and Eleanor gives me at least two blankets.

*****

It's been three days now and I still haven't gotten better. There's a knock at the door. It's Ryan and Aubrey. "Hey, Eleanor told us you're sick, and we just wanted to see how you were doing." Ryan says. Aubrey whispers something.

"What was that?" I ask. "It's just like a fanfic." Aubrey says louder. "What is?" I ask. "Your boyfriend Niall left on tour, and we can't explain your sickness...oh my god." Survey's eyes widen. "What?" El asks. "You know maybe we'll stop by another time." Ryan quickly says as he and Aubrey leave.

"That was weird." I say. "Yeah. I wonder what...oh." Eleanor says. "What?" I ask. Was I missing something here? "Nothing nothing. Just rest." Eleanor says. What is up with everyone? I shake my head and fall asleep. Right before I fell asleep, I knew what they meant.

*****

"Eleanor I can't be! I'm nearly 21 and- OH MY GOD I CAN BE!!" I say once I wake up. "Great." Eleanor sighs. She knew I had figured it out. "There's a possibility that you aren't but there's only one way to find out!" Eleanor says, leaving the house. "I'll be back." she says.

I sat on the couch and started freaking out. What if I am? Would Niall leave me? Can I do this? Am I? Too much thinking. But I had to remind myself that I couldn't be, and I could just be sick. 'Calm down Hannah. You and Eleanor will find out.' I thought. I watched Supernatural until Eleanor got home.

"You ready?" Eleanor hands me a small box. "As ready as I'll ever be." I say walking into the bathroom. "It'll be alright. I'm right here for you." Eleanor says as I nod and close the bathroom door, and wait for the moment of truth.

*****

A/N

So hulllo guys I'm sorry I'm late but I had writers block and then I was like.

Aye.

What if I do this (: MUAHUEHUEHUE

Hehe so what do you guys think is wrong with Hannah? I know!! Maybe I made it obvious but YOU'LL SEE NEXT CHAPPEH.

Oh and some things I left out:

·Hannah did quit her job

·Zerrie is engaged in this story now

·THIS IS NOT THE LAST OF SAM, CALLIE, AND JAMES

·Hope and Harry broke up because Hope moved (sorry Adriana)

·Liam is still single

·Aubrey is 13 now

·Jackson is still with Lindsey

·Conner is 3 c:

·John and Skylar shall return

·Maybe Joylar is real ;)

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SATURDAY LOVES DONT FORGET TO BE AWESOME AND ALSO

COMMENT

VOTE

AND MAYBE FOLLOW

xxHayleyxx