Chapter Six: I'll Call My Little Psycho Stalker!

"What the hell are you doing here, Josh?" I say. My ex boyfriend was standing behind the door. How did he know I was here? "I miss you baby." he said, stepping inside and shutting the door.

"I don't miss you." I retort. "Ooh feisty." he grins and pulls me to him. "I have a boyfriend." I try to pull away. "Well he's not here right now, is he?" Josh kisses my neck. "Get away from me or I'll call my little psycho stalker, and you don't want that." I say.

He pulls back. "John?" he says. He hates John. "You still hang out with him?" he asks me. I nod and get away. "And you have a boyfriend? And I guess 4 other guys live here?" Josh is pushing me emotionally. "You. Little. Whore." Josh then starts beating me.

What did I do? I can't think of what to do because he's hitting me, scratching me, punching me, kicking me. I feel blood on my skin and he kicks bruises he already made. Tears from in my eyes and I cry. I scream at him to stop but he won't.

"WHAT THE- WHATS GOING ON HERE?" I hear Niall yell. "Help." I say weakly. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Zayn yells. Josh stops and leaves, but first, he stops at the door. "Have fun with your little whore, Horan." he leaves.

I can't move. I feel horrible pain throughout my body. "Hannah...." Niall drops down to me. "Is he gone?" I ask weakly. Niall nods. "Yeah baby. And he won't ever come back. I'm sorry I left you alone. It won't happen again." I cry.

"Niall. We have one problem." I manage to say. "Whats that Hannah?" "I can't move." I whisper. Niall looks up to someone, which I'm guessing is Zayn and Perrie, because I only heard those 3 come in.

"I'll carry her to the car, Zayn, drive us to the hospital, Perrie, she needs more support since the others aren't here." I get lifted up and put in the backseat of Zayn's car. Niall is by me. "Its gonna be okay baby."  I hope so.

When we got to the hospital, I heard, Niall got out of the car so and because I couldn't move I stayed in the car with Perrie and Zayn. Later, I was put onto a stretcher, Niall holding my hand the whole time.

I was put into a room, and onto a hospital bed. A few minutes later, a doctor came in. "What happened?" she asked. Niall explained everything to her, how I was home alone, and one of my exes had came in and abused me. "What was his name?" the doctor asked.

"Joshua Halls." I rasp. The doctor scribbled stuff down her clipboard. "We'll have to take a look at your wounds and possibly take an x-ray, but you'll heal in a couple days. I'll be back soon, and when I come back, I'll have to ask that all visitors remain in the waiting room." Great. Niall, Zayn, and Perrie, the only people I have to support me right now, won't even be in the room. I am a shy person I can't handle this.

Later, the doctor came back in. She looked over my wounds, and took a x-ray. Turns out I only bruised my arm (yes the bone)

They let me to a few minutes later, and as we were leaving (I could walk) we saw Harry coming in. "Hey Harry!" Zayn yelled. Harry saw us and we ran up to him. Which reminds me, I'm surprised we hadn't been mobbed. "Hey Harry! What are you doing here? Come to see Hope?" Perrie asked. "I-I was a-actually just leaving. See y-you guys later." Harry said nervously and hurried off to his car.

"I don't get why he won't tell us what happened." I point out. Niall nods. "It's a bit strange, isn't it?" Perrie says. We drive home, and Eleanor, Liam, and Louis are home. But shouldn't Harry be home before us....?

"Hey guys, Harry left to see Hope, right?" I ask. Liam nods. "Did he tell you what happened to her?" I ask. Louis shakes his head. "Has he been back since then?" Eleanor shakes her head. "No. He told us he was going to see Hope in the hospital. We asked him what happened but he pretended he didn't hear us, and left. Why do you ask?" she explains. "When we were leaving the hospital, Harry walked in...but when he saw us...He left..." I say.

"And he should've been home before us..." Niall adds. "Alright, I'm done. Harry needs to tell us what happened or we'll find out ourselves. I don't see what the big deal is that we don't know." Zayn says. "I don't see what the big deal is that you do know." says Harry, and we all turn around to see him at the door.

"We're worried about her Harry. We Wanna support Hope so sho-" Perrie is cut off by Harry. "Worried? You girls didn't even talk to her and now you're worried?" Harry retorts. "She didn't talk to us!" I defend Perrie.

Harry just glares at us and storms out of the house, not saying a word. "So, I suppose this is the part where we find out ourselves?" Liam asks, looking at Zayn. Zayn nods. "Yes, there's no other choice."

----------

A/N I didn't update yesterday because Wattpad was down so, it's the 30th, not the 29th, but when I wanted to update yesterday, it was the 29th, so sorry if I confused you. You should go check out my friend The_Rejected_Stick and her amazayn story Hold On, May.

lovee xxxxx

Hayley ;3