Who does he think he is? I'm tired of everyone trying to tell me how to live my life. Aubree isn't even a year old yet, how could she possibly be effected?

I picked up my phone and called Ben. We haven't talked or seen each other since I walked out of his office and I needed him right now. Not as a person, but the sex was addicting and I need a stress reliever.

"Hello?" Ben picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Ben, could you come over?"

"To your place? How come?" He questioned.

"Well, uh, I just thought we could try something a little different. I know you miss this, don't you?" I asked in a seductive voice.

"I do baby, I'll be over in a few. Text me the address."

I hung up and quickly texted him the address to the apartment and gave him my complex number.

I couldn't let him find out about Aubree, so I brought her to her room and put a slight crack in the door.

"Shit, I need to shower!" That came out a little louder than expected, it was only suppose to be a thought.

As soon as I turned towards the bathroom there was a knock at the door, "Damnit."

"Hey Ben, I'm glad you came." I pecked his lips and pulled him gently inside. "You can just sit on the couch."

Once he got fully situated on the couch, I straddled his hips and began kissing his neck. "I missed you."

"I missed you too Chanel, you just went missing on me girl. What's up with that?" I loved when he talked all hood. Any other time, he had to be and speak professional.

"I'm sorry, I've been busy."

He laid me down and pulled my shirt up, exposing my breasts. I didn't have a bra on, so my C cups were easily accessed. "Don't worry 'bout it, we good now."

I played with his curls as his tongue flicked over my nipple. His other hand was occupied massaging the other.

"Just put it in me already Benny, I missed it." It came out as a moan, although it wasn't intended to be.

He wasted no time pulling my shorts and underwear down and pulling his down in the process.

"Oh Ben!" I screamed as his tongue slid up and down my
clit area. I could feel my climax approaching and I couldn't hold it in any longer. "I'm gonna- ah, yes!"

"You better hold that shit until I tell you you can cum, you understand me?" I nodded involuntarily. I was vulnerable to the look he was giving me, and I would bust in any minute because of that look.

My phone would not stop ringing and I knew it was Chris because I had a special ring tone set for him and Brianna. Dumb bitch, thinking about her makes me angrier. I could just have sex with Chresanto to get under her skin.

But will I do that? No, because I still have some heart for her. I ain't about to make up though. If she wouldn't have touched me, then maybe we could talk about this.

I don't know why Chris is calling me anyways. Wasn't he mad at me for not telling him about Aubree, now he's blowing up a nigga phone.

Coming up for air he asked, "Do you want to get your phone Chanel? It's been ringing since I got here."

"Let that shit ring, it's not anyone important."

He got up and went digging through his pants pocket, which were on the floor.

"What are you looking for?"

He ignored my question and kept digging, pulling out a condom. "This."

I smirked got up and pulled him on the couch, making him lay on his back. "Give me the condom," he did so and I slid it on his fully erected shaft.

Then without hesitation, just as I did the condom, I slid myself down on his shaft as well.

A moan escaped my lips just as a grunt escaped his. I moved up and down faster and faster each second. He began thrusting upwards to meet the power I was giving.

My hands lay flat on his sweat coated chest as his gripped my waist, helping me move up and down.

"Wifey doesn't do it this good, huh baby?" I moaned out and he shook his head.

"Shit Chanel, I'm about to bust already girl!" He picked me up off of him, "lay on your back."

I did as told and he entered me without warning causing me to grab onto his biceps. I dug my nails into them as he penetrated faster and harder. He hissed as my nails dug deeper into his arms.

Seconds later I could feel the condom warm up inside of me and his thrust began slowing down until he pulled out of me.

"I hope your wife isn't expecting you to come home tonight, so you better make up some type of lie." I said sitting up and walking to my bedroom. "You coming?"

"Sure am."