Part 2

"I don't have anything to wear!" I heard someone mocking me from behind. I turned around and saw no one. I sense a vampire. 'Nice try' I whispered in his mind. I stealthily turned around and grabbed the vampire's ears making him whimper and he showed his true form. It was Hoshi. "Well well. I see you can turn invisible." I said while still turning his ear. He groaned with pain,"Okay okay! Let go of me and I'll explain." I chuckled. I let go of his ear and he quickly covered his ears with his hand creating a dome over his ear. "I was bored and so I went inside your room and turned invisible to mess with you. But you're taking forever!" He whined. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Well I have an outfit planned but you have to get out so I can change." I pointed to the door and signaled him to get out. He smirked,"Oh why? Why can't I just stay here?" I scoffed. Are all these brothers perverts? Gross. "No thanks. Shoo bat!" I made a gesture with my hands making him get out of my room with a huge grin. Tch playboy. I glanced at the outfit planned out on my bed. Where are we even going to do tonight? I quickly changed and fixed my hair. I stepped out of my room and went downstairs to the living room where all the boys were scattered. "Ready?" The eldest said. I nodded. I crossed my arms and walked to the exit. Someone speeds in front of me blocking my pathway. "What?" I questioned. Wonwoo closed his eyes. "I feel a strong vampire's presence." I knew there was a weird feeling in my chest. I closed my eyes and felt a familiar aura. Who is this? Wait..it can't be! I opened my eyes. "Get out of my way." I told Wonwoo. He shook his head and declined,"I can't. Dad would kill me if you got hurt. This vampire is stronger than all of us! Let's just get dad!" He yelled but he didn't convinced me. The boys tried to block my way but I still faced the door. My eyes turned red with anger. "Move out of my way." I growled. No one budged. I swept my hand to the right and the wind made them fly over to the right making them fall onto each other. I opened the doors using a flick of my hand which contains my power. There I saw him. My own father. "What are you doing here father!?!" My red eyes glowed in the night. Father turned around with his black suit and slicked back hair. "Daughter, you have grown up so much." He walked towards me with his arms wide. I spat on the ground,"Why would I hug a stranger? What is the real reason you are here?" My fangs showed making me furious. I had this strong hatred for my father and I could care less that he was the king of all vampires. He was still just some guy that wasn't there for his family. I felt the boys behind me watching in curiousness. I turned my back ready to head back in. "I'm came here to get my princess." He said confidently. My veins were visible. When a vampire shows their veins, fangs AND red eyes?! You're basically considered dead. "My princess my ass! What sick thing would you want to do with me making you confront me like this!?" I turned around to face his shameless face. He smirked with his red glowing eyes. Whenever a parent shows their red eyes directing to their child, this will make the child obey. No. Yuna resist. "Tell me why you came here or else you will leave." I hissed to my own disgusting father. "I found you a spouse." What the- "it's about time you get married Yuna." What in the world is he talking about? Spouse? Husband? Anger rushed through my veins. "I have to take my leave but I will come back in a week for an answer. Answer wisely daughter of mine." He vanished in dark leaving his dust. I collapsed on the floor. No way in hell am I gonna marry someone. I don't need a man. Just because I'm a princess doesn't mean I have to be married by 16! "Hey Yuna. Are you okay?" I heard a voice behind me coming closer. I turned my head and flashed my red eyes making him feel pain in his skull. It was Jeonghan. He hissed in pain. I was too angry to contain it. He collapsed backwards as the rest of the boys tried to make sure he was alright. I got up slowly. "Tell Mom that I'll be back before the sun comes up." I prepared my legs for my super speed and ran to my best friends' house. I arrived at their house in a blink of an eye and went through the window to Guanlin's room. "Yah! At least go through the door Yuna!" He yelled as I got in. I rolled my eyes,"Whatever. Guess who got a new family?" Guanlin gasped at the news. Then all of the brothers started filing in. "YOU GOT A NEW FAMILY?!?" They all yelled in synchronization. These brothers all inherit super sonic hearing which makes it super hard to tell secrets. I nodded. "And guess who paid me a visit?" I asked hoping they'll answer correctly. No one dared to answer. "My own father. He came to get me because he found a spouse for me!" I said releasing my own anger. My own veins showed again along with my red eyes. "Yuna. Calm down. Last time you got so mad that you almost burned Daewhi's room!" Jihoon said with a stern voice. I nodded,"But ugh! Can you believe my father? He leaves me and comes running back when he finds a guy to be my Prince Charming?! I don't need a father nor do I need a spouse! Just because I'm the princess or whatever, doesn't mean I have to make a family or whatever. Princess my ass!" All of the boys shook their head. "Your dad is a total jerk!" "Your Dad is super famous though! He is so well known throughout the community." "Have you met this spouse yet?" I shook my head. "No but I bet he is from a super rich family and has crooked fangs." I rolled my eyes at the thought. Everyone snickered. "So who's your new family?" Jaewhan asked. I rolled my eyes once again. "You know that family that has thirteen sons?" "You live with them? They are super popular throughout school! All the girls go cuckoo for them! I heard that they can make girls fall for them just by looking in their eyes!" Jinyoung commented. I scoffed,"Oppa. I remember Jisung once told you that he has a werewolf pet in his closet and believed him. You believe anything Oppa." I put my hand on his shoulders. He pouted. "But I do have to admit. They are total fuck boys." I rolled my eyes admitting facts.