Chapter 15

As we pulled up to the club I saw a long line waiting to get inside. It was just like you would expect loud music and bright lights. “Harry, we'll never get in! Look at the line.” I frowned. “Anna, my love, being famous has its perks.” He smiled and kissed my hand.

He came over to my door and opened it he took my hand and helped me out of the car. People started screaming when they saw him. “HARRY I LOVE YOU!” and “MARRY ME!” were a few things I heard from the screaming people. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist. There were cameras flashing and everything “This is crazy.” I whispered to harry. “Honestly,” he smiled “you get used to it.”

Security ushered us inside as the crowed roared on. The atmosphere felt moist, like sweat. It was people dancing but I thought it was pretty gross. I immediately saw katelinn and everyone sitting at a table. Harry’s arm was still draped around my waist. We sat down at the table and the boys smiled they weren’t all there actually in was just katelinn, Niall, and Louis

Katelinn hugged me and the boys went to go get us drinks. “So how do you feel about this club and the huge crowd outside?” katelinn asked. She knew I hated crowds and clubs weren’t really my scene. “eh, I would rather be at home watching Netflix but at least I’m here with you guys.”I sighed.

The boys came back with hard pink lemonade for katelinn and I, and hard liquor for them. We drank our drinks and talked for a bit then harry suggested we dance. “I don’t know I don’t really dance.” Harry chuckled “your about to.” He pulled me on to the dance floor and started dancing. I stood there awkwardly not really knowing what to do. “Just go with the beat.” Harry said.

I took a deep breath and started to sway my hips a little. I started to get more conferrable with dancing so I moved closer to harry. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I grinded on him and he moaned. He planted kisses down my neck while his hands searched my body.  I could feel him hardening against me.

“Anna, do you want t-to get out of here?” harry said huskily. I nodded “lets go.” As we walked hastily out of the club I glanced at katelinn she was snuggled up to Niall, she winked at me and started laughing.

“Anna.” Harry said huskily “I need you.”