On the west side of City Central's upper sector, in front of one of the many large and lavish mansions, a black Rolls-Royce went through the gates and pulled up to the front steps where a group of maids in uniform led by a man in a black suit who looked to be in about his early thirties with blonde hair that was meticulously combed back to reveal a pair of spirited and sharp brown eyes, a pair of white gloves adoring his hands stood waiting.

"Little Master, we're here."

Putting down the device in his hands, Samuel turned to look out at the looming structure that was almost twice the size of their own family's mansion and he shook his head at the Vince family's nuevo riche attitude.

If one was to compare, then in the face of the Ryan family, most of the wealthy families in Metropolis and even all of A country could be considered 'new nobility', but in that circle, the Vince family was one of the older ones; their networking, backing and foundation were far stronger than the other families, so their seeming need to splurge and spend to display their superiority when it was completely uncalled for was really something Samuel who lived his life in the conservative and humble spirited Ryan main house really couldn't come to appreciate.

Since his back was turned, Samuel didn't see that the dark purple pupils of the boy behind him had contracted, forming a ring of violet as Zac's eyes darting through the small crowd of people outside as though on the alert for something.

"Come, come. There's no use in just watching, let's head down."

"Mmm."

Zac was jittery, uncomfortable, but he didn't want Samuel to worry and obediently stepped out of the car when the driver opened the door. His features were expressionless, but his hold on the stuffed lion in his arms was strangulating, causing the toy to issue a slight squeak.

The blonde man came forward to greet them with a smile, extending his gloved hand to Samuel while his sharp eyes swept a warm glance over Zac's rigid figure.

"Senior Steward Kooke, Young Master Zac, welcome. I'm glad that you arrived safely." This man was the steward of the Vince family. He was a bit young, but that was because he had only recently taken over the position from his father.

"Junior Steward Taylor's goodwill has been received. Thank you for coming out to greet us."

Looking at the young man who was properly taking on his responsibility in life and living up to his family's expectations, diligently walking down the right path then thinking about his own wayward son whom he hadn't seen in months since he last drove him out of the house, Samuel felt slightly bothered, but he soon shook it off and extended his hand to shake the one that had been held out to him.

"There's no need for Senior to mention it, I'm only doing my duty." Steward Taylor gave a charming smile. "Please come, the Old Madam and Young Miss Grace are waiting for you inside."

Samuel nodded, looked down at Zac who was just as expressionless as before and taking the little boy's hand in his, followed after Steward Taylor, up the large steps and into the building towards a place he was familiar with, Old Madam Vince's private drawing room.

Steward Taylor knocked on the door and the voice of an elderly woman answered from the other side.

"Is that you, Benjamin? Has Zac arrived yet?"

Steward Taylor, Benjamin, replied, "Yes Madam, the Young Master is here."

"Then what the hell are you still doing out there? Bring him in, I want to see my grandson."

Samuel suppressed the urge to roll his eyes while Benjamin chuckled lightly as he began to push the door open. By Samuel's side, when he heard his Nana's rough speech, Zac perked up a bit, but in the next moment another voice spoke than made his face turn as white as a sheet and the lion in his arm squeaked loudly.