I threw on something simple yet cute cause I know that Bitch ain't all that she ain't even that dam cute tbh, but Odell like em like that so it is what it is, but the relationship between them two is going to end today I took Odell's car keys and drove off.

Rosie

"where you going?"

"where you going?"

"starbucks odell's girlfriend invited me."

"for what?" she said lifting an eyebrow.

"I have no idea, but I hope it aint no bullshit, because im trying to be calm, and work with her."

"me personally I dont think you should go, because that bitch be getting out of line, and you've been doing so good not going back to your old ways."

"it's fine she can say whatever she want to say, but as long as shit dont get physical then im okay. you want anything?"

"just refresher."

"alright ill be back." I said getting in the car driving to starbucks I got out the car walking in seeing her in a tight cut dress she's really skinny I used to be her size until the break up, and food got involved she aint ugly, but she aint the best looking either. I saw her smiled sitting down in front of her.

"hi ." she spoke dryly.

"hi, how are you?"

"im good, and you?"

"yeah im fine, so what's up?"

"well ill brought you here today to clear up somethings, because i know you, and odell have had some history in the past, but i want to know is the shit still going on?"

I smiled knowing this bitch is delunsional. " we dated three years before you two got together we broke up due to the fact that his career got in the way."

"his career got in the way? or did he chose his career over you?" she said sitting back.

"I mean he chose his career over me, and he left, but it didnt turn out to be a major upgrade when I first saw him again.

" I mean you've been fucking him for two years, but you probably still fucking him now."

"im not fucking him I never did I went into the relationship a virgin, and I left the relationship being a virgin. I mean honestly if I wanted to fuck odell I can... You know, and I know how he get down."

"How he get down fuck is you talking about?"

" I mean odell isnt a type of guy to just settle down with just one female I would know he used to cheat on me, I mean before he left the military he was talking to you having sex with you while we was togehter so you out here calling me a hoe, when me, and odell are just friends, but you was sitting on his face while we was together what that make you?" I spoke as she said nothing. " my point exactly see I have no trill issues with you, but you being real disrespectful I dont want odell he don't want me so why dont you be happy with the man that loves you, and quit worrying about me. " I shrugged grabbing my drink, and keys getting in my car.