To Love a Alpha

Chapter 1 : Jayden's Point of View

I couldn't help myself... honest. 

I blame her actually. She just HAD to come waltzing into MY homeroom class in that cute little white summer dress looking good enough to eat.

I was chatting with my boys (members of my pack) discussing the many important topics male wolfs talk about. Sex, females, sports, and more sex. 

I was hit by her scent first, a mix of cherries and chocoloate. Oh man, it was mouth watering. At first I thought I was just going nuts until I heard my teacher, Mr.Figgins, say, "Class, this is our new student Marcy Evans. Marcy please pick any open seat and we'll begin shortly."

I looked up and literally lost my breath.

She had long, black, curly hair cascading down her shoulders. Her skin was just the right tan, not that fake crap all the bimbos at school have, but something natural and gorgeous. Her small frame had curves in all the right places, and i wasn't the only one to notice, cause soon all the guys in class where wolf whistlling at her, which my wolf didn't like one bit.

A growl escaped from my lips, and luckily most people didn't noticed but she did. Her head snapped towards me and her eyes met mine.

God, help me.

She had these, full plump cherry red lips that I couldn't wait to taste, a cute little button nose, and eyes that melted my heart. She had blue green eyes frammed with thick eyelashes that had me weak in the knees, which is not an easy thing to do considering im a 18 year old, soon to be aplha werewolf.

''Mate! Claim her now!' my wolf growed.

'Not now, too many people'

'...Fine, but soon' my now very turned on wolf whined.

Leaving my internal battle with my wolf, I snapped my attention back to Marcy who was now sitting towards the front of the class, ready to take notes, but not until she whipped her hair back, sending an aroma of cherries and chocolate my way, looking at me directly in the eyes and giving me the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen.

... and I lost it. 

THAT is exactly why I just HAD to follow her after class, pull her into the nearest janitiors closest and mark her without her persmission. 

See! Totally not my fault..... right?

Please comment and let me know if I should continue my story, im pretty new to Wattpad so be nice c: Much Love, Kat.