2.2 eddie

eddie
my minds flooded but i can't think. all i know is that i'm kissing richie tozier. and it's dark. and everyone's asleep.

i woke up first, like usual. i was cuddled into richie. i got up and dug into my backpack for my pills. i tip toed to the bathroom and noticed bill and stan weren't in the room. stan probably dragged bill out to the front yard to listen to the morning symphony of birds.
i popped the two pills in my mouth and heard a low raspy voice.
"eddie kasprak does drugs?" richie said with a fake gasp.
"it's medicine." i said rolling my eyes. he chuckled and lifted the toilet seat.
"i gotta pee, hurry." he looked at me.
"sounds like a you problem" i said with sass. I saw him grin in the corner of my eye.
"fine." he lifted the bottom seat and started peeing.
"riChiE!" i yelped.
i like richie but i also like privacy annd i'm still basically a child.  even though i'm 17. i've basically never done or seen anything okay? i literally just had my first kiss soo. he laughed as i hurried out of the bathroom.
-
richie
i made my way to stan's kitchen. i saw last night that he had some nice breakfast options. eddie was upstairs probably waking the others up. i reached into the cabinet and grabbed a granola bar. i would've made myself cereal or something, but i didn't want to overstep any home boundaries with stan. i sat on the counter. it was quiet. i heard the usual morning sounds.. birds chirping, trees swaying, stuff like that. i heard bills voice and slowly slid off the counter. he and stan were sitting on the porch talking. they were pretty close. i opened the front door and shivered a bit. it was cold.
"hey" they both quickly turned and looked at me as if i was intruding.
"g-good morning r-richie" bill said. i flashed smile and sat down.
"it's a bit cold, eh?"
they nodded in agreement. stan stood up after a second of silence.
"i should go get everyone up" he said as we watched him walk back inside. i looked at bill.
"what was that about?" i said taking stan's spot next to bill.
"what?" he looked at me.
"what were you guys talking about?" it felt like they were hiding something. i mean, i'm always jumping to conclusions, but i don't know. i'm just sensing something.
"is stan okay?"
"yeah yeah h-he's f-fine" he said nodding. he stood up.
"lets go inside, its too cold"
i nodded and followed him in.
everyone was now in the kitchen going through stan's kitchen for food. they all looked like they lived there.
eddie sat on the countertop with his legs crossed and a bowl of cereal in his hands.

.