0.3 eddie

eddie
"and I t-t-told him to screw off!" bill said, making us laugh. a good looking boy with dark curly hair and big glasses walked up to bill from behind. he looked familiar.
"hey bill," he said putting his hand on his shoulder.
"hey r-r-richie!" bill said with a smile lit up on his face. I guess they're close.
"guys, th-this is richie," bill then proceeded to tell richie who we were.
"th-this is stan, b-ben, bev, mike, a-and eddie." smiles were exchanged between each name. richie had a charming smile, and cute freckles that covered his cheeks. the cheeks on his face, idiot. i wonder.. does he have freckles on his butt? i chuckled to myself a bit. jesus.
the warning bell rang.
"you have science first period right?" bev asked richie. thats where i've seen him. he looked at her and nodded.
"me n' eddie do too, c'mon," she said as she hooked arms with richie and me.
"see ya bill" she called out. I looked over at richie.
"how come we haven't talked yet?" bev said with a chuckle. richie shrugged.
"I'm usually quiet around people I don't know" he said looking at her. ugh i can tell he's blushing a bit. if only he knew about bev.. i mean, who doesn't know? but he seems clueless. I just smiled and walked alongside them. we eventually got to class. me and bev were science partners but I asked her if she could trade out with richie just for today. i wanted to get to know him more. she must be in a good mood because she actually agreed.
me n richie got along pretty well. I like talking to him. he's not the brightest, but he's very comical.

.