Ezra had bought them all drinks immediately, seeming to be at the stage of drunkenness where his generous side came out. Will chuckled as he took a sip of his, then blinked at how strong it was. Ezra was the only drunk person he knew who went through so many defined stages of intoxication. At first he was a typical drunk person, noisy and over excited about everything. Then he got to being generous, and told everyone how much he loved them. Then he got a little aggressive, yelling at anyone who suggested he might want to tone down how much he was drinking, shortly followed by a reversion to primal instinct: this was the stage which he often was to be found making out with the first hot girl who came his way, and who was interested.

And they almost always were interested. Scanning the room, Will noticed several girls already had their eyes fixed upon Oscar and Ezra. He rolled his eyes, wondering whether Ezra would end up with one of them in his bed by the end of the night. He wouldn’t be surprised.

April, meanwhile, was feeling rather positive. After an afternoon with George on the beach, she felt suitably buoyed up and excited, ready to let her hair down. Unlike Laurel, she enjoyed letting it all go on the dance floor. There was some kind of release in the music, the way that she could be completely herself. Especially in a place where she was surrounded by strangers, people she’d never see again. It didn’t take long for her to find a nice spot on the dancefloor, and get her groove on, as Morgie jokingly described it.

Morgie was still feeling a little on edge. After the incident in the sea, she hadn’t quite felt comfortable around Oscar since; something she really wasn’t used to. Around Oscar, she’d always felt that she was more herself. He brought out her cheeky side, perhaps, but she definitely found herself smiling whenever she spent time with him. There was something infectious about him, and she just couldn’t help herself.

However, she was feeling a little wary tonight. She was dressed, as April had told her, to kill, in a short red dress which clung to her curves, her hair let loose down her back. She knew people were looking at her. It still surprised her that people found her attractive, but she wasn’t blind, she could see the open stares and the interested looks from guys across the room. Those usually faded slightly when they saw her with Oscar by her side.

In fact, she wasn’t quite sure if it was just her overactive imagination, but it felt almost as if Oscar’s presence next to her was protective this evening, as if he was looking out for her. It was a little odd how much she felt like she needed him there, how much she liked the idea of him stood there, protecting her.

‘Alright?’ he inquired, looking suddenly down at her.

She grinned up at him, trying to ignore her emotional instability, and nodded, the music too loud for her voice to carry over it.

Despite the loud music, and kissing couples everywhere, Morgie thought the place was rather beautiful. It wasn’t like the clubs she’d often been to in England, but was actually rather tasteful. Away from the dancefloor were several little windows with balconies overlooking the night. She couldn’t help but think that out there it would be rather romantical.

Oscar took her hand. ‘Let’s go dance,’ he half shouted, and she nodded, letting him pull her into the midst of the group of dancers, both of them laughing as they attempted to dance to the heavy bass of a certain popular song.

 As Oscar whirled Morgie around the room, their eyes met, mid laugh, and instantly, Morgie felt a little shiver run down her spine. It was like a little connection, linking them together. Then she stumbled, the eye contact broke, and they carried on dancing and laughing.

 After several songs, Morgie glanced to her right to see Ezra dancing with a Spanish girl, dressed in a tight fitting black dress, long dark hair in wild curls around her shoulders, and a chest area that was rather taking up Ezra’s attention. He was clearly very drunk, and trying to say something to her, getting very close so she could hear. Morgie saw it happening before it did. As they got close, somehow, his nose was brushing hers, her lips raised to his… then they were kissing. His arms were gripping her to him, hers thrown around his neck as she thoroughy explored his mouth. It was when Ezra began half grinding into her that Morgie looked back at Oscar, wincing, hoping April wouldn’t see.