"I read the message and deleted it. You know, for the most part, everyone here just wants to graduate and not deal with any bullshit. I didn't want Autumn to, so I deleted it after I read it."

"Why were you snooping through her phone?" She looked at Autumn, "He did that to me too. He's crazy."

"I never once snooped through either of your phones." I looked at Cassidy, "You have a lot of nerve to call me the crazy one."

Autumn looked at me, "I'm sure he just saw the notification and your harsh words and decided to save me the aggervation."

She knew me so well.

I love her so much.

"Do you always stand up for him?"

"Isn't that what a good girlfriend does?" Autumn snapped, clearly trying to shade Cassidy for being a terrible girlfriend.

Cassidys hand instantly connected with Autumns cheek in a harsh slap.

Autumns hand placed carefully over her cheek and she shook her head. "I'm not going to fight you if that's what you want." Her voice came out shakey, her eyes watering from the pain. "I have class." She disconnected from my side and fast walked into the bathroom.

I heard Jules speak behind me, "I got it." She went into the bathroom after Autumn.

"I can't believe you date such a low bitch!" Cassidys high pitch whine filled my ears.

"No, I believe I dated that about-"

"C'mon." Grayson grabbed my arm, "Do not stoop to her level."

"All you have to do is dump Autumn and everything can go back to the way it was."

"I don't want it to, why can't you see that?" I spat, before Grayson pulled me harshly.

"I said, c'mon."

We made our way to class, Grayson silent behind me as we walked.

The day dragged, I hadn't seen Autumn since she got slapped.

I should have told her I read the message. I knew Cassidy was crazy, but I didn't think she'd approach Autumn about it.

Lunch was next period, but I couldn't wait till then to talk to my Princess.

Me: Love are you okay
Autumn🍂❤️: Yeah, my cheek hurts like a bitch
Autumn🍂❤️: was I right about why you were on my phone
Me: yeah I would never go on just to go on it. I saw the unknown number and I worried it'd be her and I knew by what she said that it was
Autumn🍂❤️: I figured
Autumn🍂❤️: thanks though. I wouldve faught her back, but I want to walk graduation

"Mr. Dolan, is there something exciting going on in your lap?" The teacher looked at me, causing the whole class to erupt into laughter.

"Uh...no." I really wanted to say, yes and it's more exciting than anything in her lap, but I didn't. I wanted to walk graduation too.

Autumns POV:

After school I made my way out to Ethans car, but he hadn't come out yet.

The day was long, a few people asking me about my now purple cheek.  The questions didn't really bother me, I just played it off as a misunderstanding.

In honesty, that's kind of what it was.

I wasn't excited to show my parents. I need to hide it with makeup and not let them see. This was the last thing they needed to see. I'd just worsen everything.