Romeo and Juliet (Conor Maynard)

College, I didn't miss it at all.

The grey walls, the football field, the cafeteria.

The only thing I really missed about this place was the library. Whenever I needed to be alone with my thoughts, I would just go to the library. 

I head to the entrance of the building when I bump into my best friend, who I hadn't seen in a while, as I was in London for the summer holidays:

"OH MY GOD, Y/N, how are you, girl ?" she answers, glee being heard in her voice

We start going to our first class, chatting softly while the teacher was explaining why Romeo and Juliet's love was forbidden. It reminded me of Conor, Conor Maynard.

It started this summer, when I went to London to visit my family.

A few days into the trip, they brought me to a beach in Brighton, it was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. My aunt and uncle invited their friends to tag along and that's when I met Conor. Conor was the most amazing person I had ever met, he seemed so kind, so genuine.

We spent the day together, our shoulders grazing, his eyes always on mine.

After that day, I wanted to see him again when one day he told me he was in London with some friends and asked me to join him, so I did and I got to meet all of his friends. They were very sweet, quite goofy, like Conor.

I noticed during this gathering that while Conor was sitting by me, he would always have to touch me. He would always take my hand in his, his leg would always touch mine, his eyes always on me except when he was talking to someone else. I noticed Jack, his brother, raising his eyebrows, seeing Conor holding my hand, making me blush.

At the end of the night, Conor took me back to my aunt and uncle's place, leaving a small kiss on my cheek and everyday for two months, he would come down to see me or I would go to Brighton and we would spend the day at the beach.

The last day together, we walked on the beach, the sun setting, Conor's arms wrapped around my neck softly, my hands grazing his arms, his nose nuzzled in my neck:

"I'm gonna miss you so much" he whispered in my ear

I turn to him, tears forming in my eyes:

"This isn't goodbye, it's a see you later" I whisper as he kisses me softly...

The bell interrupts those happy memories, reminding me that I'm on the other side of the world, without Conor by my side.

I start heading to my class when my phone rings: Conor

"Turn around"  he says, as I do I land on him, his eyes looking at my whole being, he bites his lip.

I run to him, my legs wrapping around his waist as he holds me:

"We might be like Romeo and Juliet but we will have a happy ending" he whispers as he kisses me softly...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, guys, I'm so sorry I have been away for so so freaking long, but I'll try and update as much as possible.

I hope you guys enjoyed this, if you did, vote and/or leave a comment and if you guys have any requests whatsoever, I will do it !

Love ya and hope you're all doing well and remember, if you ever need to talk, I'm here for you and you are not alone

I also want to thank all of you for reading this bok, sinec I wrote my last imagine we have passed from 51K to 62K, honestly, why are you reading this haha, I want tot thank you all for having faith in me and making me want to write more and I hope that these imagines will brighten you rday if ever you have a bad one

Thank you !