Chapter 22: Sexy Shower Time

Tony's POV

That two faced bitch. She's such a slut, I bet when she lived with Cole she'd fuck anyone in sight.

"Tony! Get you ass here NOW!" Mike yelled at me. "Fine!" I told them.

I sat up abruptly and knocked my head on the bed above. "Motherfucker," I mumbled.

Swinging my legs over the edge, I hopped down. "Are you ok?" Mike asked, referring to me holding my head.

"Yeah just bumped it on the bunk," I answered.

"Go ahead and have a seat," Vic said, gesturing to the chair across from him. "Erm ok then," I sat down an Vic leaned forward.

"Why did you say the Tony?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I was confused as ever.

"Why did you say you loved "Ariel" Tony?" He put air quotes around her name.

I racked through my brain, trying to come up with an explanation that didn't sound creepy. Everything I could possibly answer with came out like I was a dick, but I finally got something that didn't.

"Because she's perfect in all her imperfection. I can't describe it clearly, but ever since her first step into this bus I knew she was going to be mine. Before I knew she was your sister and her troubled past. All I saw were her bruises and cuts. Though I didn't know her I knew she was the broken girl I could fix," I finished.

My mind took me back to that day. The brilliant day that the brilliant girl walked through the door, hidden behind Vic.

"Tony snap out of it," Mike said clapping in front of my face. "I'm here," I said quickly and loudly.

"Stop it Jaime," I heard giggling from the restroom. My smile faded away and into sorrow. "Oh I know you like that," Jaime laughed back.

Why can't that be me? Goddammit! If only I wasn't occupied when she walked in. She would have never attacked Jaime with her rage.

If only I was where Jaime was. Then maybe I would be the father, the one in the shower, and the one with her heart in their hands.

"That was amazing what you said about Ali," Vic complimented. Tears were in both their eyes and almost rolling down their cheeks.

"I only said it because it was true and I love Ariel," I told them.

More noises arose from the back, only louder this time. Everyone looked back, the driver, us, and the crew in their bunks.

"Goddammit!" I yelled. I jumped up and kicked the wall. "Holy shit Tony!" Why'd you kick the fucking wall?" Mike asked.

"I decide it needed a dent, dickhead," I sneered. "Well fuck you too, mister invincible," he snapped.

I walked back to my bunk an climbed in. "Why why why why," I mumbled over and over. I continued to hit my head against the wall.

"Oh come off it," I heard Ariel say. More laughs came but I realised they were in the hall.

"Just put a shirt on Al," Jaime told her. "Why don't you put pants on?" she asked. "I don't like pants. They hide my beautiful legs," he laughed.

"Fuck my life," I mumbled. "Are you ok?"

Jesus fucking Christ! You scared the shit out of me!" I said. "Oh. I'm sorry," Ariel apologised. "It's alright. Just please don't do it again. I don't feel like shitting pants a second time," I joked.

"Ok then. You didn't answer my question," she said. "I'm just a little tired I guess," I lied.

"Well why don't you catch some sleep. Oh and Vic told me we'll stop a shop in an hour or two," she pointed out. "Thanks Ariel. Well goodnight." "Goodnight Tony. See you soon," she said.

Authors Note:

Sorry it's been so long. A little writers blocks, but I'm thinking of ending it soon. Maybe in like 7 or 8 chapters.