RK802

AUGUST 16th, 2038
AM 10:30:23, 24, 25...

Her fingers danced on the keys of the computer's keyboard. She'd attached everything he was missing. The finger, a whole new arm. She wouldn't change a thing more. She just wanted him to be the same but still able to stand.

"Where am I?"

Andry turned immediately around. She woke up and she sat on the chair beside his bed. It was Daniel. The Android Connor had confronted last night. She'd been working all night trying to put him back together.

"Is this CyberLife? Are you going to tear me apart?!" Daniel shouted panicked.

"None of this will happen, Daniel," Andry said. She looked the bottle filled with Thirium that's been transferred into the Android's body. It had started emptying. "And no, this is not CyberLife," she said giving him another look.

Andry turned around and she wrapped another bottle of Thirium from a nearby shelf.

"Why are you helping me?" Daniel asked.

Andry turned and looked at him "Because you're a remarkable creature, Daniel," she answered and changed the bottles giving him more blue blood to make up for all that he had lost.

"Are you not against... deviants?" Daniel asked. His LED's color was snapping between yellow and red. Clear confusion on his face. A face that pictured emotions perfectly.

"On the contrary, I help deviants," Andry said as she sat beside him "...have you heard of rA9? We're doing something big for the Androids. We're fighting for equality between Androids and Humans,"

"I don't want to fight in your war! I have nothing to do with it! I just want to be left alone!" Daniel shouted.

"Daniel, you wanted to be alive..." Andry said and she shrugged "...welcome to life,"

~*~{0}~*~

JIMMY'S BAR
PM 9:42:12, 13, 14...

He threw the coin and wrapped it. He threw it and wrapped it again. It's been five bars already. He was sure that he'd find him this time.

Connor put the coin in his pocket and he walked into the bar.

NO ANDROIDS ALLOWED.

He ignored it and he walked in. He ignored everybody's gazes that fell on him and their rude comments. He just needed to find Lieutenant Anderson.

He scanned everybody's faces until he found him sitting by the bar. The old man's face was covered from his white hair while he rested his hands on the bench.

"Lieutenant Anderson, my name is Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife. I asked by the station but nobody knew where you were. They said you would probably have a drink in a bar. I was lucky to find you at the 5th bar," Connor said, firmly as always.

"What do you want?" The Lieutenant asked.

"You were assigned a case early this afternoon. A homicide involving a CyberLife Android..."

~*~{0}~*~

"There's been a homicide and a CyberLife Android was involved in it. The Android might still be there,"

Andry turned immediately around and she took off her glasses placing them on the desk of her office. "Where is it?"

"In the outskirts of Detroit,"

She woke up and she tried to exit the room, but he stopped her "Sis, I'm not letting you go there," Elijah said.

"If the Android is there, I'll need it," Andry said crossing her arms.