I sigh, looking behind me. My eyes wander around when I see him. Brandon is staring right at me, his arms crossed, ignoring something Mr. Neil is currently saying to him.

Since our late night talk in my door room, I guess something calmed down between us. I stopped automatically scowling at his presence. We haven't talked that much, but now that I see him looking at me, now that I think of him, something inside me burns with sudden anger.

I'm angry to do that. To stare at him back. To wonder why he's looking at me.

He has a girlfriend. You're his past and he's your past.

Why is it so hard to let go of it, then? The damn past that I told myself to let go four years ago, and I thought I did. Until he came back, and everything is now different.

I turn back towards Lizzy, pissed. "What the hell! Why did you tell me to turn around?"

"See?" She shrugs, smirking.

Dear God, I am letting myself influenced by a fourteen-year-old.

"I'm just saying that technically, you two never broke up," she continues, and I'm surprised by the sudden soft tone she's using.

I don't like it at all.

"Your training is done," I conclude, turning around.

"Wait, Sophia—"

"Agent Montgomery," I cut her off, glancing in her direction. She freezes, seeing the serious expression on my face. Looking down, she nods.

"Yes. Agent Montgomery," she finally says, gathering her things.

I swallow the lump in my throat and tell myself that I'm just tired and stressed by everything. That what Lizzy said didn't affect me more than it should.

*

"Agent Montgomery, Mr. Neil would like to see you in the computers room," the agent announces, giving me a small smile.

I nod to her, not returning the smile and walk towards the room. When I enter, I can already tell that Nova, Andrew, and Brandon are here. They turn towards me when I arrive.

"Finally," Andrew mutters under his breath, shaking his head. "We waited forever."

I glare at him. "Do you have a problem?"

He narrows his eyes. "Yes. Waiting for you because you're tired and have personal problems are not good excuses."

"Watch out, Drake," someone growls lowly and I can see from the corner of my eyes that Brandon is glaring at a pissed Andrew.

The sudden thick tension between them hits me and I frown, looking between the two of them.

"Really? Defending your e—"

"That's enough!" Garry interferes just in time, glaring at the two men.

Andrew just turns towards him, his bored expression back. I glare at him with all the hate I can, because I can't believe he nearly said this in front of a confused Nova.

Nova tried to comfort Brandon, her arm going around him. He only tenses more and steps away a little bit, rubbing his eyes.

"If I asked all of you to come here is to talk about the last mission," Mr. Neil starts saying, looking at all of us seriously. "The USB key."

My heart skips a beat and I forget about what just happened. "What about it?"

He turns towards me, smiling.