1

WOODSIDE HIGH

Beyoncé walked into the high school and greeted the older children on her way to the office

D: Aye Miss B

He said waking at her. She smiled and waved back.

B: Hey D, make sure you get to class on time okay

D: Bet

Beyoncé rolled her eyes playfully at his choice of words. She didn't understand this new slang every kids has been using.

She got to her office and unlocked it with her keys and entered the room. She adjusted the blinds so the light was shining through and she put her bag down at the side of her desk and sat down. She logged onto her computer and a few minutes later the bell rang meaning students had 5 minutes to get to class.

While Beyoncé was on her computer replying to emails, she heard a knock on her door.

B: Come in

Miss Rowland came in with a girl that looked about 15 years old.

MR: Morning Miss Knowles, we have a new student starting today, this is Briana

Beyoncé smiled at the girl but she didn't do anything but just look at her. She got up and walked over to them ready to greet her.

B: Hello it's nice to meet you Briana

BRI: ... Hi

B: Well I guess I should give you a tour, thank you miss Rowland I'll take it from here

She nodded and left the room and went back to her classroom. Brianna followed Beyoncé out of her office and around the school so she knew where everything was.

B: Have you got your locker and everything?

BRI: Mhm

She said looking around as they both walked down the hallway. Beyoncé noticed that she didn't say much but she figured she must've been shy so she didn't think too hard on it.

B: good, so what's first on your schedule and I'll take you there

Briana got her schedule and gave it to her to look.