Double Date

“I can't believe you are making me go on a double date.” Rocky grumbled as he and Avery chatted over the phone.

“Well, blame your sister.” Avery replied, going through her closet for an outfit.

“You're the one that said yes!” Rocky yelled.

“So, you're blaming me?!” Avery yelled back, throwing the shirt on the floor.

“YES! Did you even think to ask me?” He questioned

“Well, I thought you would be okay with it.” Avery said frustrated. “But FINE! We don't have to go!” She hung up the phone and threw it on to her bed.

“Knock, knock.” Liam pocked his head into Avery's room. “Everything okay?”

She sighed and threw herself back on to her bed. “Yeah.”

“That Rocky?” Liam guessed as he sat down next to her.

“Yup.” Avery pressed her lips together.

“So, you guys aren't coming out with us?” He questioned.

She shook her head. “I don't think so Liam.”

The young uncle kissed his niece on the head and walked out of the room.

~~~

An hour after Liam left, Avery found herself in front of the TV, watching a love movie. She had her favorite pajamas on ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52652876 ) and a bowl of Rocky Road ice cream in her lap.

Clink! Avery walked over to the patio window. Nothing. She turned back to her movie and ice cream.

Clink! Clink! Avery threw her blanket and stormed over to the patio. She pulled open the door and leaned over the railing.

“What are you doing here?” Avery called down to Rocky who was standing in the parking lot, holding flowers in his hands.

“I'M SORRY!” Rocky called out.

Avery crossed her arms and leaned against the railing. She let out a big sigh. “Come on up.”

Rocky smiled and ran up four flights of stairs and started pounding on the door.

“What are you doing here Rocky?” Avery questioned when she opened the door.

“First of all, these are for you.” Rocky said sheepishly as he handed here a bouquet of tulips. “I know they're your favorite.”

Avery tried to fight a smile, but she couldn't keep it off of her face. They walked back it the apartment, Rocky gazed around and sighed.

“Wow, Titanic and Rocky Road ice cream. You must be really mad at me.” He uttered. “And you are wearing my shirt.” Rocky smirked.

“What? It's comfortable.” Avery defended. “And I'm not mad at you Rocky, I'm just a little upset okay?”

“I shouldn't have yelled at you.” Rocky admitted. “And you were right, I should have been okay with the double date.” He wrapped his arms around her. “And if you really want to, we can go on that double date with Liam and Delly.”

Avery rested her head on his chest. “Let's not. At least, not tonight.” Rocky kissed the top of her head and smiled.

“No more fighting, okay?” He declared. Avery smiled and kissed him.

~~~

“Okay, let's try this again.” Avery told herself the next week. She danced around her room as she got ready for the double date. The teenager found the perfect outfit ( www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52070395 ) just as Liam knocked on her door.

“I'm heading out.” He announced.

“Okay. We'll just meeting you at the restaurant.” She smiled.

The young uncle walked over to Avery's bed. “Are you okay?”

Avery looked at her uncle skeptically. “With what?”

“The double date. Me and Rydel.” Liam replied sheepishly. She took a deep breath and sat inn the space next her uncle.

“Honestly, no I am not okay with you and Rydel dating.” She looked into his eyes. “But I am just gonna have to get over it because I know you make each other happy. And I'm not gonna stand in the way of that.”

Liam smiled and wrapped his arms around his niece. “Thank you.”

She smiled and pushed him off of her. “Now, go get your girl.” He smirked and walked out of the apartment.

~~~

Avery found herself running down the stairs when Rocky pulled into the parking lot, a giant smile on her face.

“Nice bike.” She whistled when she saw Rocky leaning on a motorcycle. ( http://www.iconographystudios.net/wp-content/gallery/matte-black-and-vanity-wraps/matte-black-motorcycle.jpg )

He smirked. “I thought you might like it.”

They greeted each other with a kiss, and soon Avery was sitting on the back of bike.

~~~

“Hey lovelies.” Rydel beamed when Rocky and Avery walked up to her and Liam at the restaurant.

“Hi Delly.” Avery smiled and hugged her best friend.

“Is that your bike?” Liam asked, obviously impressed.

“I wish!” Rocky exclaimed. “I borrowed it from a friend.” The boys continued to talk about the bike and cars in general.

Rydel turned to Avery. “Did you figure out what songs you're gonna sing?”

“No. Me and Riker were up all night trying to figure it out.” Avery sighed. “I can't believe how fast the tour in coming up!”

With the work tour, Rocky turned his attention back to the girls. “What are we talking about?” He rested his arm on the back of Avery's chair.

“What songs Sunny is going to do for tour.” Rydel filled the boys in.

“I thought you were going to do that one Carrie Underwood song.” Liam chimed in. “Um, Good Girl.”

Rydel's eyes lit up with excitement. “Sunny, you should do it.”

Avery sighed and looked at Rocky. “What do you think babe?”

“I think you should do it.” Rocky smiled. “Even if it is country.” He teased.

“Oh, here we go again.” Avery said playfully. “Yes, I like country music, get over it.”

“I just don't understand how a Chicago girl likes country.” Rocky exclaimed.

“Actually, lots of people from Chicago like country.” Liam pipped in.

Avery gave a sarcastic smirk to Rocky. “See?”

“Whatever.” Rocky smiled and kissed Avery on her head.

~~~

After dinner, Avery and Rocky walked outside hand in hand.

“See, it wasn't so bad.” Avery said playfully.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever.” Rocky smirked. They stopped walking, and he looked her in the eyes. He gently cupped her face and leaned in for a kiss. Avery smiled softly, she put her hands on the back of his neck.

Together, they stood there, just kissing. When they stopped, Rocky look her in they eyes. “I don't want to share you. Not with anybody.”

Avery smiled and leaned in for another kiss. “No more sharing.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope everybody liked it.

Who's your favorite charater?

Lots of Love! - Raz