meet selena

chapter 1:

*authors pov*

the young! brunette gets out of the taxi carrying her bag, she tip the old taxi driver, and walks into her work. that's Selena Gomez. she works as a stripper or dancer in a gentlemen's club, lights out. she is ashamed of her work, but she has this "job" to support her family. her dad left years ago and her mom is addicted to gambling, drinking, and sex, her life is fucked up because of her mom. she has to work at this club because her mom spends their savings on alcohol, betting, and guys to pleasure her every night. Selena has a younger sister that is a little over a year old, her name is Gracie. every night her job pays her $250 +tips which is always more than her normal pay from her "work". you can say she does a good job for a 17 year old. yes 17 years old as a stripper?!?! her cousin, Danny owns this club and he knows what's going on with her mom, he allows her to work there. it's their secret, they have many more that they share together since they were younger because they're extremely close.

*Selena's pov*

i walk into lights out, my work and i see Danny talking to some of the bartenders. i went behind the bar and i grabbed myself a water bottle. today is Friday and that means it'll be busy. Danny finished talking to the bartenders and walked over to me. "hey, I'm glad you're here early" he told me with excitement. "by 5 minutes" i responded with no emotion. "i dropped Gracie at your moms, she's spending the night there" i added. "where are you staying tonight?" he asked me. "today's Friday, remember?" i asked him. "i have to get more tips, so i can pay the bills." i told him. "right." he said. he doesn't like me sleeping around with guys, but he understands that i need the money. "i don't like it either, i fucking hate feeling like a slut!" i said. "tonight we have a reserved party coming in and i want you working in the room" he told me. "how many?" i asked. "six" he confirmed. "you'll be working with Demi, Ariana, Lilly, Taylor, and Chantel" he added. "you're making me work with Chantel?!?! you know i can't stand her!" i complained. "be blessed it's not Yovanna" he said. "she's worse!" i whined. "i know!" he said laughing. "so who's coming?" i asked. "6 of Fredo's friends" he said biting his nails. "Fredo has friends?" i asked and we both laughed.

🎊Hope you guys enjoy!🎊
Chloe💕