Chapter-44

Tiara's POV••• °**

I was woken up by someone kissing on my neck and I know who it is,I wrap my arms around his neck as I crank my head to the side giving him more space.He suck and place small kisses which made me let out an involuntary moan.

"good morning my beautiful fiance,"he said as he grab my breasts and massage it while kissing my neck.
Another moan escape my mouth as he massage my bossom,"mmm....good morning Baby,"I answered as I let him explore my body,I felt him kissing down my stomach ,licking my navel and make his way down to my womanhood, but before he could do anything,I place my hand on his head,he lift his head up and look at me ,I shook my head,"Drew...I am so..re down..there,"I said as heat rush on my face. A smile form on his face,"don't worry,I'll make you feel better,do you trust me?"he asked still looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head and thats his que,his mouth connected with my sex,as he plunged his tongue inside my opening,thrusting in and out. I grab the pillow and whimper as he tongue fuck me,"Umm...Dre..w,"I moan out loud as his finger rub my bud and I know I am reaching my climax. I grab his hair trying to push him,"enough Dre..w eno...ugh...ahhh," but his tongue and finger became more intense,I wriggle on the bed as his finger rubbing on my bud became more faster and his tongue work magically at the same time,"I am cum..ing Dre...w...ahhh",I scream at top of my lungs as I cum inside his mouth,shaking.

He kept on licking my core making me shiver,"Drew...mm..,"I moan as I shake,he place a kiss on my bud and came on top of me with a smirk which made my already red face more redder,"delicious,"he said,I slap his chest making him laugh and hid my face with my hand but then he pulled both my hand and pinned it on either side.

"don't hide your face from me,"he peck my lips ,"get used to it cause from today onwards you're going to wake up every morning with pleasure and estacy,"he stated ,I feel my face heat up again,"Drew please,"I try to wriggle my hands off from his hold,he gave a playful smile and roll over on his side of bed pulling me along with him.

I hid my face on his chest as he place a kiss on top of my head,"you ready for our date,today?,"he asked and I nodded my head,"yes,"and snuggle into his chest more,hidding my red face.

Drew's POV~~

Last night,I had the most amazing and beautiful night with my love who is now my fiance. She was the most vulnerable and innocent girl ,I have ever meet. The way she blush and hid her face makes me want to do so many things to her but I know I had to control myself and take one step at a time . Moreover, I have my whole life with her to experience all those.

Now,I am in the living room checking some files while waiting for her for our date. I call my PA to reschudle today's meetings as well as I told her to contact some people for the upcoming projects.

As I was reading through a file, her sweet voice reach my ear,"Drew,"I turn around and roam my eyes from her head to toe,she was looking damn beautiful in her deep blue dress,its showing off her perfect curves and the slit which is exposing her milky white leg is making me hard.

Fuck!!!

I make my way towards her and pulled her close to me,"you are looking beautiful,"I whisper in her ear and I fell her shiver. I pull away from her before I do something crazy ,"you ready to go,"I asked,she shift her eyes from my lips and back to my eyes and that make me smirk,she quickly nodded,"yes."

I place my hand on her lower back and we walk out. We reach the lobby and my driver was waiting for us at the entrance,upon seeing us he open the car door ,I help Tiara inside and make my way to the other side, settling myself beside her and then we head off.

As we were heading towards the restaurant,Tiara finally spoke,"so Drew,where are we going?",she asked holding my hand,"first we will have lunch and I am thinking of taking you to a musical play,if that's fine with you,"I replied looking at her.

She gave me her beautiful smile,"yes its fine,I love to see the play,"she replied and hug my arm,I place a kiss on her head and we drove in a comfortable silence.

We reach the restaurant,I came out from the car before heading towards the other side,I open the door for her and offered my hand which she look at it and place her hand on mine. She came out from the car and was awestruck upon seeing the restaurant.

She turn towards me and said,"are you sure,we are going in here?",she asked me. A smile made its way on my lips,"yes,I am sure,come,"I replied and place my hand on her lower back which made her shiver again making me grin like an idiot.

She just nodded her head and we make our way inside. The waitress showed us our table before she walks away. I pulled a chair for her which she smiled and sat down and I make my way to the opposite side of her.

She was looking around with her big blue duo eyes until her eyes  finally settle on mine,"Drew baby,this is so beautiful,I really love here,"she chimed excitingly, "yes,it is and this is one of Carl's many restaurant,"I said as I place the menu infront of her.

"what??really this restaurant belongs to Carl,"she asked as she pick up the menu, never leaving my eyes,I nodded my head,"yes,its his,now order anything u want to eat,"I said,she gave me her beautiful smile and nodded her head.

She scanned through the menu and was making weird faces,"what's wrong?",I asked,she place the menu and pass it to me and cross her arm over her chest,"you order it,I can't chose,everything seems so delicious," she said with a pout,damn,I want to kiss that lips.

I shook my head from my dirty thought,"alright,I will do it, relax, drink some water,"I said and pass the water to her. I look through the menu and finally order our food.

As we wait for our food,we talk about our life but mostly she was asking  me, she told me that she want to know more about me, So she was basically throwing question one after another.

She stop only when our foods arrived,she was quickly to dig in her food as the waitress place it on our table. I smile and shook my head seeing her crazy for food. We ate in silence but her moaning was making me fucking hard to eat.

"This is so delicious,Drew,"she said in between as she chew the steak while moaning softly. She was about to take another bite but I held her hand before it reach her mouth,I stood up from my chair and move close to her,now our face was close only a centimeter apart,she stare at me with wide eyes as her cheeks became red,"stop making that sound babe,you are making me crazy down there,"I whispered so that only she can hear, upon hearing that her face fully red, she move her eyes and stare at the table.

I ate the stake that was on her fork before settling myself down,"but I can't help myself ,its so delcious,"she smile and began eating again with a tint on her cheeks. A smile make its way on my lips looking at her shyness before I start eating as well.

After having our heavy lunch,we had out for the theater which was not that far from the restaurant. We made it in not less then an hour,I had booked us a loge for both us,where only me and my baby can have some privacy. We make our way inside n took our seat,slowly,the theater became crowded and soon the play began.

I turn to look at Tiara and she was enjoying it. I held her hand and bring up to my lips ,placing a kiss on the back of her hand. Now her eyes were on me with a smile,I place my other hand on her cheek rubbing my thumb on it. She lean on my hand,"I love you Tiara,"I said still staring at her blue eyes,"I love you too Drew,"she replied before I lean down and captured her lips.

My chubby I,your Dumpling will always be by your side forever...

Fin....

*********--------------*********
That's the end of the story😊,I hope you guys enjoy it . And, Thank you all for taking time to read through my story. Thank you🙇🙇.

Thank you, once again for all your love and support ...until then.😀😀

And Please do vote and comment on it.

Love you😘😘
Bunnybear209**-****-**