Chapter 2 The Trio Is Coming Back

Sky's POV

        The smoke was clearing we saw what is suppose to be Ty but he has wings, a tail and horns of the enderdragon and his clothes changed too. His shirt was a black V neck with white outlines, his headphones are glowing purple his pants were a darker gray, and his eyes were purple. We were all scared and confused. "Well hello again members Team Crafted" said the possesed Deadlox. "What and why are you back Enderlox?!" Seto shouted. Everyone including me looked at Seto oddly. We all started asking question about the name or what happened."I said I'll tell you guys later with the others!" shouted just to shut us up probably.

Seto's POV

        I had to shout one to shut them up two to ask Enderlox why he's back. "Why can't they remember me?" Enderlox asked "Well it was simple Ty asked me to erase everyones' memory ." "Why didn't he want us to remember?" Mitch asked the others nodded wanting to know now "Well because.." I couldn't finish because Enderlox threw a fire ball at Sky and put a transparent shield around him and Sky. "I'm gonna get the others!"Mitch yelled while starting to back up and run back to base. Enderlox looked like he forgot something then he just randomly teleported somewhere. I had heard someone yell my name it was Mitch with the others. I told them what happened we decided to hit the force field at the same time but right after we had that plan Enderlox had teleported back but with someone no minecraftian had seen.

Enderlox's POV (its short)

        I had brought Herobrine with me to help since he did wanted to see the trio again.I had asked him if he could help get my army going he said sure which was awesome. I had decided Husky and Mitch to start off of course I needed Jason too. I saw Jason,Mitch,and Husky are near the front perfect I put another force field around them separating them,like the one I put around Sky,Herobrine,and me.

Sky/Skybrine's POV

        "Hello son" Herobrine said to me I heard a lot of gasps they must have heard us. "Why are you here?" I asked while pulling out my sword. "Well I'm here to see the trio back with a few ender recruits" He said with the devil smile that horrors my head. Then the thought made me see my other side which was terrifying since I only see him in a cage but not him in person not in a cage. He turned into a spirit and went inside me. Without knowing it, the process started in real life which made it have more pain than before, or its that he's more powerful than before but everything did happen in front of everyone. I stood up everyone didn't see the dark aura but forgetting that Seto was there Seto was able to see the dark aura. My clothes changed from my normal clothing to Steve's clothing still a bit ripped on the edges, my eyes were glowing butter ( he still loves butter in my story). Everyone was horrified at the site of me as I chuckled. "Great to have you back Skybrine." Enderlox said "It's great to be back Ender." I replied.

Jason's POV 

        Once I saw what is suppose to be Sky I was terrified so were the others I had to do something but it risks them not seeing me but it would help Husky and Mitch. I stood up waved goodbye huggung Mitch and Husky telling them my plan they wanted to refuse but I told them it'll be alright we (the trio you know it if not Enderlox, Skybrine, and Wither MU) might be back to normal sometime. They agreed I got my jetpack ready and smashed that part signaling them to break the one where Husky and Mitch were. It looked like Seto got it probably reading my mind or something. I heard Skybrine and Enderlox talk about something to Herobrine probably about me I saw Skybrine with a rope and started tying me up by the time they were finished the others broke the shield seeing both Mitch and Husky injured. Maybe from the blast. I saw Seto there with purple fire in his hands about to break the one I'm in. "You'll see us again with WitherMU and we'll start my army" said Enderlox. I was truly terrified with the others. Then all of a sudden we were teleported to Herobrine's castle.

Seto's POV

        After they teleported I saw Jerome run to Mitch and Kermit run to Husky and we decided to start heading back I carried Jeffery since he wanted me too. I just realize thinking back to what Enderlox just said we might lose our armies our friends everyone that we care. Then my most hated memory, the was, five years ago had come back to me.

A/N Again sorry for ending with a short POV in the end I'll start with Seto the next chapter and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

                                                                                                                                                                  -Angel Out!