It's a happy tear

The pair walked across the park, the flowers were starting to close in for the night but the girl didn't mind, a smile was fixed to her face as she walked ,hand in hand. They walked past many couples sitting on benches before finding a free bench near the side of the park that had a large yew tree sheltering it. The park was peaceful. Belle's heart was peaceful. The girl sat on the bench next to the boy, he put his arm round the girls shoulders pulling her closer into his chest.

Belle inhaled the smell of his hoody that he had put on as the pair had left the restaurant. It smelt newly washed and clean. After what seemed like hours the boy let her go, The girl became confused as he turned to face her. "Belle, It's been half a year since I broke up with my ex Kimmy" he paused as if lost for words "she was a odd character and I think she used me a lot, one day I hope you will understand why"

Now he really was going to tell her to get stuffed he was going to say I hope you understand why I can't date you. He continued " we didn't have that much chemistry, there was no spark, but you ..... Your different I feel you like me don't care about me being quiet and secretive, I feel you understand me, in a way like no girl has ever before; Belle I was wondering can I call you my girlfriend?"

A tear rolled down Belle's check causing Ethan to turn around in shock."it's a happy tear" snivelled Belle "of course I will be your girlfriend because I have gained the most stunning boyfriend out of it"

At that moment they kissed, Belle felt what seemed to be all he worries, all her fears and pain be removed from her. For several months now Belle had felt like she had lost the flame that lit up her life; suddenly it was back. The girl felt alive again. She felt like the world wasn't against her anymore. She was a peace. As the couple pulled apart she couldn't help but let a small tear roll down her check, Ethan carefully brushed it of seeming to stroke her face as he did so.

Ethan pushed a bit of hair that had fallen to the girls face out of the way before kissing her on her forehead. Belle smiled and whispered "I love you".

"I love you to perfect" replied Ethan wrapping his arms around the girl "are you okay, your cold, your shivering! Here take my hoody" he said worriedly as he removed his hoody and helped the girl put it on before wrapping her arms around the girl. "I want this moment to last forever"

"Me too" the girl mentioned quietly reaching up to stroke the boys face. A carpet of cloud covered the sky. "Babe, should we go to the creek at the bottom of the park". The girl nodded "yes". Helping her to her feet the boy took her hand and the couple walked"

The moon was making its way across the sky as it shone happily through the clouds it glistened on the waters edge. A duck lead her ducklings to the tall reed bed that was carefully positioned around the edges. The girl leaned in kissing the boy again after what only seconds a loud rumble could be heard. "Thunder" said the girl!

The boy nodded "did you walk to La casa Bella?"

"Yes" replied the girl timidly

"I will drive you home babe" said the boy suddenly the sky erupted and the rain exploded down on the couple, they were both about to run then they turned to each other and kissed

"Sorry" mumbled the boy "I have always wanted to kiss someone in the rain, jump on my back" he said as he bent down

"Me too, I can't get on your back!"she exclaimed looking at the boy he was quite slim but muscly to

"Come on babe, you can" he said in pleading voice

"Alright" said the girl and with that the boy started running up the park to were the girl presumed his car was. As they reached the car park Belle could only see a couple of cars but it was a BMW he carried her over to. Belle knew the boy must be loaded no student was going to have a BMW!

"Where do you live?" He asked

Belle debated whether to lie but she realised if he had a problem with where she lived she would rather know now so she could end it and save a lot of pain later. "Boxwood flats" she said sounding embarrassed

"Sure" replied the boy

As the pair pulled up outside the flats they kissed goodnight Belle was expecting Ethan to get back in the car but instead he walked into the flats with her up all 12 flights of stairs.Belle was a bit confused.

"So I can get you next time"he said "goodnight beautiful"

"I love you"replied Belle with one last hug the boy left