Ciampa

It was happening again, your stepfather came home drunk and was being abusive to you and your mother, it's been going on for years but tonight reached a boiling point when he started threatening your lives and started hitting your mom, you ran over to try and shield her but the bastard shoved you out of the way. Desperate, you did the only thing you could do and was call your boyfriend of only two months, Tommaso.
"Yes my love?". Tommaso said as he answered.
"Tommy..he's doing it again and he's attacking my mom..please we need your help". You pleaded quickly, Tommaso knew all about your stepfather and saw some bruises afflicted by him on you.
"I'm coming baby, hang on till I get there". Tommaso quickly said then he hangs up, your stepfather walks over to you and grabs your phone, throwing it across the room.
"Who were you talking too?! Tell me you little slut!". He shouts at you, he grabs your arms and begins violently shaking you, your mom ran over and grabbed your stepfathers arm but he yanks it away and smacks her hard, causing her to fall to the ground.
"MOM!". You shout crying.
"Shut the fuck up you bitch!". Your stepfather shouts, the front door then burst open and Tommaso stands there, rage taking over his body.
"Let her go you filthy bastard". Tommaso saids to your stepfather who lets you go, you fell to the ground and crawled over to your mom.
"Whatcha gonna do?..little man". Your stepfather saids, Tommaso then starts hitting him with a fury of punches and kicks, he didn't let up as your stepfather fell to the ground and Tommaso kept punching him till he started bleeding from his face, you pretty sure Tommaso broke the fuckers nose.
"Break it up! Step away!". The police shouts and Tommaso stands up with his bloody hands in the air as three officers enter the house, one checks on you and your mom as the others talk to Tommaso and arrest your stepfather.
"If I catch you near them again, I'll beat you worse then I already did!". Tommaso shouts at your stepfather as he's hauled to the police car and taken to jail, the other officers leave and Tommaso kneels down by you and your mom, you hugged him and cried into his chest.
"It's okay honey, he's gone now and he won't bother y'all anymore, I promise". Tommaso saids with comfort, after a while, he helps you and you mom pack your bags and you two went to his house for the night as you didn't feel safe. Tommaso helps your mom clean her wounds and she falls asleep in the guest room, you made sure all the windows and doors were closed and locked before going to bed where you snuggled up to Tommaso.
"Thank you Tommy, for everything". You said and he kisses your forehead.
"Anything for you my angel". He saids and you two fell asleep, Tommaso holding you safely in his arms, he maybe a bad guy on tv but Tommaso is a hero in real life, he's your hero.